756 pts ยท October 5, 2014
If you screenshot this and it gets to the front page Ill pretend like I never saw it in the first place
Why am I looking at beef jerky
We went on a Friday morning last June and it was chaos.
For the love of god, buy tickets in advance if your serious. Or dont I guess, Im not your boss
Doubt is pretty good too if you're sticking to Blurryface. If not, Vessel as a whole was amazing.
Opinions are opinions. I personally disagree but I can understand. Their sound varies a lot.
Dear god
Thanks man
Good.
Some things its better not to question
"honorable mention" wow ok
Thanks :D
This isn't helping our iowan image
I'm going to throw up
Im only upvoting for the giraffe
proud of you
I am so uncomfortable
Queue panty throwing
that poor man
Hey you got any games I can play?
They were made for some crazy 5 seconds od summer fan blog on tumblr. Luke....Callum...Ashton....Micheal...I mean come on guys.
He ded
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN REFRAIN FROM SMOTHERING THEIR DOGS WITH HUGS AND KISSES.
I had a mini heart attack when you let go of it
I was really worried about their well-being for a second and then they just kind of popped up again
Why am I looking at beef jerky
We went on a Friday morning last June and it was chaos.
For the love of god, buy tickets in advance if your serious. Or dont I guess, Im not your boss
Doubt is pretty good too if you're sticking to Blurryface. If not, Vessel as a whole was amazing.
Opinions are opinions. I personally disagree but I can understand. Their sound varies a lot.
Dear god
Thanks man
Good.
Some things its better not to question
"honorable mention" wow ok
Thanks :D
This isn't helping our iowan image
I'm going to throw up
Im only upvoting for the giraffe
proud of you
I am so uncomfortable
Queue panty throwing
that poor man
Hey you got any games I can play?
They were made for some crazy 5 seconds od summer fan blog on tumblr. Luke....Callum...Ashton....Micheal...I mean come on guys.
He ded
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN REFRAIN FROM SMOTHERING THEIR DOGS WITH HUGS AND KISSES.
I had a mini heart attack when you let go of it
I was really worried about their well-being for a second and then they just kind of popped up again