404 pts ยท June 8, 2017
Trifecta!
Yeah it sucks here. I donate plasma...extra 100-200/week.
More of this shit please
"Up to $400! *in total compensation"
I had a baby two weeks ago and my vag is just starting to recover. I'm guessing another week or two before it's not painful to walk around.
Soooo...pence *kind of* saved the day? Weird.
As a former pentecostal, this triggering. Which is sad, right? Cause long hair is awesome.
My cousin used to do this to her little brother.
It's survival of the fitness, boys.
David Dalmatian
#11 that's why it hurts so much when someone close to you dies.
Big vine vibes. ?
Also, some people do this to bait deer for hunting season. Bad sportsmanship.
Which, to be clear, we all still want to happen.
Any move away from spring water would be a great step.
And McDowell County... https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1270405
Hopefully without the child labor.
Doug is my new favorite neighbor.
5 tiger kings ago
6 tweets ago?
8 tears ago?
What does "t" measure? 7 times ago?
I need a cocksucking gin and tonic.
Friends.
In many cases, that's like saying the sheep willingly hung out with the wolf. They're just idiot sheep.
The first polio vaccine was actually part of the reason Americans became so skeptical. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/
Trifecta!
Yeah it sucks here. I donate plasma...extra 100-200/week.
More of this shit please
"Up to $400! *in total compensation"
I had a baby two weeks ago and my vag is just starting to recover. I'm guessing another week or two before it's not painful to walk around.
Soooo...pence *kind of* saved the day? Weird.
As a former pentecostal, this triggering. Which is sad, right? Cause long hair is awesome.
My cousin used to do this to her little brother.
It's survival of the fitness, boys.
David Dalmatian
#11 that's why it hurts so much when someone close to you dies.
Big vine vibes. ?
Also, some people do this to bait deer for hunting season. Bad sportsmanship.
Which, to be clear, we all still want to happen.
Any move away from spring water would be a great step.
And McDowell County... https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1270405
Hopefully without the child labor.
Doug is my new favorite neighbor.
5 tiger kings ago
6 tweets ago?
8 tears ago?
What does "t" measure? 7 times ago?
I need a cocksucking gin and tonic.
Friends.
In many cases, that's like saying the sheep willingly hung out with the wolf. They're just idiot sheep.
The first polio vaccine was actually part of the reason Americans became so skeptical. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/