6129 pts ยท December 29, 2011
if a screen shot of this makes it to the front page, I'll tell ya to go fuck yourself. dumb cunt
Que Amber Heard donation statements
To protect and swerve
Rat taxes now ... These taxes are just getting out of control with Biden!
Some one forgot the whole "tie down / wheel chalk" portion of the checklist
Every day my daughter's get older is a day I find my prior pleasures becoming a part of my fraternal nightmare
How can you not!?
You may have accidentally started the new fetish of the public dangle tangle.
These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your art, great work
Your username never fails
Or have them watch schism's video
Where does the dissolved phlegm go?
Closely followed by moving out...
Found my fellow Marine brethren.
Not so fast, last time I asked to see a form I ended up spending 5 years in the corps.
Someone learned to dance from their dad
Just the tip
Que Amber Heard donation statements
To protect and swerve
Rat taxes now ... These taxes are just getting out of control with Biden!
Some one forgot the whole "tie down / wheel chalk" portion of the checklist
Every day my daughter's get older is a day I find my prior pleasures becoming a part of my fraternal nightmare
How can you not!?
You may have accidentally started the new fetish of the public dangle tangle.
These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing your art, great work
Your username never fails
Or have them watch schism's video
Where does the dissolved phlegm go?
Closely followed by moving out...
Found my fellow Marine brethren.
Not so fast, last time I asked to see a form I ended up spending 5 years in the corps.
Someone learned to dance from their dad
Just the tip