30 pts ยท June 11, 2019
A picture is worth a thousand worss. Great pics!
Is this thing on?
This is the most low budget remake of Terminator 2 I've ever seen
Sure it's nice, but where the fuck do you out the TV?
The saddest part is explaining this to Grandma
They both look incredible for their age.
All that work for a pair of dirty socks?
You're the Miles Davis of the comment section.
SPOILERS!
That meme about taking my money!
Bad news for their homies I guess
RIP
Ok wow, just found my kink. Thank you?
Call me
Classic memes
Keep it up!
A picture is worth a thousand worss. Great pics!
Is this thing on?
This is the most low budget remake of Terminator 2 I've ever seen
Sure it's nice, but where the fuck do you out the TV?
The saddest part is explaining this to Grandma
They both look incredible for their age.
All that work for a pair of dirty socks?
You're the Miles Davis of the comment section.
SPOILERS!
That meme about taking my money!
Bad news for their homies I guess
RIP
Ok wow, just found my kink. Thank you?
Call me
Classic memes
Keep it up!