1877 pts ยท September 29, 2013
No! >:(
That was amazing :)
Oh yes... some days I feel JUST like that. +1
This received a hearty LOL on my end - +1 buddy!
Love it!
DING!
"Aim for the bushes?" "Aim for the bushes."
Just for that, you get my upvote!
"Well, there goes my smile" - Joe Swanson
Phtephen.
Um... wow. I'm glad this is a thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sOA_U3-HOs
Ok, I LOL'd. +1 to you!
My first thought: "Those aren't trees!?"
Where... where do you Internet types come up with this stuff?
Free shower dude
Been there. It's because it's on a mountain. FYI, the church he passes is not a cathedral (as the town doesn't have a bishop. #tourguideinfo
very yes!
I... I didn't know I needed such a horn
You bet your furious red beard!
"It's got that going for it, which is nice."
https://youtu.be/NUHk2RSMCS8?t=32
I just threw up in my mind. +1
Sorta, but the eggs don't taste NEARLY as good when fresh :(
I couldn't non snicker when I saw the last image.
What is the 5th?
Makes sense... or does it...
Dryer = wormhole
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME :(
Neat. (I was not aware it was "all").
That was amazing :)
Oh yes... some days I feel JUST like that. +1
This received a hearty LOL on my end - +1 buddy!
Love it!
DING!
"Aim for the bushes?" "Aim for the bushes."
Just for that, you get my upvote!
"Well, there goes my smile" - Joe Swanson
Phtephen.
Um... wow. I'm glad this is a thing.
Um... wow. I'm glad this is a thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sOA_U3-HOs
Ok, I LOL'd. +1 to you!
My first thought: "Those aren't trees!?"
Where... where do you Internet types come up with this stuff?
Free shower dude
Been there. It's because it's on a mountain. FYI, the church he passes is not a cathedral (as the town doesn't have a bishop. #tourguideinfo
very yes!
I... I didn't know I needed such a horn
You bet your furious red beard!
"It's got that going for it, which is nice."
https://youtu.be/NUHk2RSMCS8?t=32
I just threw up in my mind. +1
Sorta, but the eggs don't taste NEARLY as good when fresh :(
I couldn't non snicker when I saw the last image.
What is the 5th?
Makes sense... or does it...
Dryer = wormhole
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME :(
Neat. (I was not aware it was "all").