40603 pts ยท July 28, 2011
Browsing Imgur to avoid studying.
I'm Team Valor myself. My husband is Team Mystic. A house divided...
Yeah! Just moved out here a few months ago.
My baby had to be put asleep while I was hours away. Got a call at 2 AM from my husband at the E-vet. She was with me for 18yrs out of 26.
Port-wine stain?
The dinosaur one is real!
I grew up around the property where all those dinosaurs are placed. I remember thinking they were real until I was, like, 14.
But it is our responsibility to provide the best care possible regardless of our own personal bias. At least to whatever extent we can.
As a healthcare provider, it's not your place to judge who deserves care and who doesn't. That's not really our place.
Was out with a friend Saturday night... she had to turn down a guy. First time I've genuinely experienced something like this. Scary stuff.
It would double the revenue, and more than double the profit, right? Making 2x the revenue of a single full sale w/ only 1x cost of goods.
nvm I done goofed.
How about an OD?
That's the worst.... hungry but too lazy to get food.... miserable place to be
Drunk on imgur.... hello, brother
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rNQZrYmPZB Female, 25, Born/raised in Mississippi (Southern US). Speak English, conversational in Spanish.
Can't we all just collectively believe that this is just a day early April Fools prank....? If anyone wants to join me, I'll begin now.
Oh I grew up in Ocean Springs (approx 15mins from the Biloxi casinos). My mom/sis both work at casinos, too! I was just never around Keesler
Woo O.S.! But now you're scaring me, seeing as I'll be working at Keesler next year... Never spent much time around there.
Hear, hear.
More likely to be Muller's muscle than the LPS... the ptosis isn't THAT extreme. But idk his life.
Right?! First thing I did was ctrl+f Melissa
Justifying it by saying people die every day is just like saying destroying the artifacts is ok because "rocks are broken every day."
Imgurians being ~deep~ and ~edgy~
We had warm-ups in elementary and middle school, pretty much short assignments you had to do at the beginning of class before instruction.
Yeah, they were def expensive, but she used her own money, so it wasn't a huge deal to us.
*shrug* My little sister did the fursuit thing for a while. Mom thought the suits were cute. We all moved on with our lives. Not tragic.
Your comments just inspired me to perform direct/consensual pupil response testing on my cat (she didn't appreciate it). Both were present!
Has it always been that way?
No, human eyes are equally innervated, meaning regardless of the lighting, the two pupils should be the same size.
I'm Team Valor myself. My husband is Team Mystic. A house divided...
Yeah! Just moved out here a few months ago.
My baby had to be put asleep while I was hours away. Got a call at 2 AM from my husband at the E-vet. She was with me for 18yrs out of 26.
Port-wine stain?
The dinosaur one is real!
I grew up around the property where all those dinosaurs are placed. I remember thinking they were real until I was, like, 14.
But it is our responsibility to provide the best care possible regardless of our own personal bias. At least to whatever extent we can.
As a healthcare provider, it's not your place to judge who deserves care and who doesn't. That's not really our place.
Was out with a friend Saturday night... she had to turn down a guy. First time I've genuinely experienced something like this. Scary stuff.
It would double the revenue, and more than double the profit, right? Making 2x the revenue of a single full sale w/ only 1x cost of goods.
nvm I done goofed.
How about an OD?
That's the worst.... hungry but too lazy to get food.... miserable place to be
Drunk on imgur.... hello, brother
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rNQZrYmPZB Female, 25, Born/raised in Mississippi (Southern US). Speak English, conversational in Spanish.
Can't we all just collectively believe that this is just a day early April Fools prank....? If anyone wants to join me, I'll begin now.
Oh I grew up in Ocean Springs (approx 15mins from the Biloxi casinos). My mom/sis both work at casinos, too! I was just never around Keesler
Woo O.S.! But now you're scaring me, seeing as I'll be working at Keesler next year... Never spent much time around there.
Hear, hear.
More likely to be Muller's muscle than the LPS... the ptosis isn't THAT extreme. But idk his life.
Right?! First thing I did was ctrl+f Melissa
Justifying it by saying people die every day is just like saying destroying the artifacts is ok because "rocks are broken every day."
Imgurians being ~deep~ and ~edgy~
We had warm-ups in elementary and middle school, pretty much short assignments you had to do at the beginning of class before instruction.
Yeah, they were def expensive, but she used her own money, so it wasn't a huge deal to us.
*shrug* My little sister did the fursuit thing for a while. Mom thought the suits were cute. We all moved on with our lives. Not tragic.
Your comments just inspired me to perform direct/consensual pupil response testing on my cat (she didn't appreciate it). Both were present!
Has it always been that way?
No, human eyes are equally innervated, meaning regardless of the lighting, the two pupils should be the same size.