48 pts · May 1, 2016
yes
These peeps be rich my dudes. Last time I was on a flight my knees were in the overhead. Look at those plasma’s.
Am I the only one to notice she measured the circumference of the bin, but then used a diameter measurement to spin the circumference?
That’s my point. No one treats Phillips like they invented artificial light. They just made a modern version of it.
These aren’t the same to me. Wright brothers discovered the right method to fly. NASA just applied it to Mars. Can’t reinvent the lightbulb.
You say that as if we aren’t all here applauding you for doing something awesome
It’s called critical thinking. It’s taught as an elective in a class often called civics. Spread the word. Also, Noam Chomsky is the man.
Is he gonna play Nathan drake?!?
And I don't see your ass cooking up a vaccine...
You do realise that every single f*cking device that is going to save lives right now is made by a large corp right?. 1/2
Is it just me or does she have the bone structure of an A-Lister?. Damn fine job. I'm happy for you.
Nature's slinky
I feel like God is trying to remind them of something.
I made it big but haven't changed at all. I just buy nicer things sometimes. It doesn't mean I'm an asshole all of a sudden.
I just don't understand where all this wealth hate comes from. I grew up to a single mom from a rough neighborhood.........
Inch and a half rib steaks just cost me 46 bucks each
Where in the fuck do you get a steak like that for 4.88?
Am I the only one that sang "what's your fucking problem" to the baby using the "why you always lying" tune? - it fit so well
Jesus you are beautiful. Good job achieving your goal too.
That's totally me lol
"mind you're own f*in business, stay off my property, and don't ever tape some bullshit like this to my mailbox again".
We do it because we are in pain from sitting you nit wit
Please PLEASE put a pillow case on that pillow
I can't believe he almost lost his finger in that one
Staged
Then people gets pissed when the employer starts firing people because they can't afford the position entirely. Good work
That's all great until the company loses all ability to negotiate wages, and poor performing employees benefit from the hard working ones.
You're only posting tax income. What about their GDP?, Military income from peacekeeping?, Foreign trade? That isn't simplified. It's wrong.
Judging by the perpendicular lines from the center lane line as well as the lack of signage, I believe those cars were parked legally.
This painting resonates with me. Can I buy it?, very much not kidding.
These peeps be rich my dudes. Last time I was on a flight my knees were in the overhead. Look at those plasma’s.
Am I the only one to notice she measured the circumference of the bin, but then used a diameter measurement to spin the circumference?
That’s my point. No one treats Phillips like they invented artificial light. They just made a modern version of it.
These aren’t the same to me. Wright brothers discovered the right method to fly. NASA just applied it to Mars. Can’t reinvent the lightbulb.
You say that as if we aren’t all here applauding you for doing something awesome
It’s called critical thinking. It’s taught as an elective in a class often called civics. Spread the word. Also, Noam Chomsky is the man.
Is he gonna play Nathan drake?!?
And I don't see your ass cooking up a vaccine...
You do realise that every single f*cking device that is going to save lives right now is made by a large corp right?. 1/2
Is it just me or does she have the bone structure of an A-Lister?. Damn fine job. I'm happy for you.
Nature's slinky
I feel like God is trying to remind them of something.
I made it big but haven't changed at all. I just buy nicer things sometimes. It doesn't mean I'm an asshole all of a sudden.
I just don't understand where all this wealth hate comes from. I grew up to a single mom from a rough neighborhood.........
Inch and a half rib steaks just cost me 46 bucks each
Where in the fuck do you get a steak like that for 4.88?
Am I the only one that sang "what's your fucking problem" to the baby using the "why you always lying" tune? - it fit so well
Jesus you are beautiful. Good job achieving your goal too.
That's totally me lol
"mind you're own f*in business, stay off my property, and don't ever tape some bullshit like this to my mailbox again".
We do it because we are in pain from sitting you nit wit
Please PLEASE put a pillow case on that pillow
I can't believe he almost lost his finger in that one
Staged
Then people gets pissed when the employer starts firing people because they can't afford the position entirely. Good work
That's all great until the company loses all ability to negotiate wages, and poor performing employees benefit from the hard working ones.
You're only posting tax income. What about their GDP?, Military income from peacekeeping?, Foreign trade? That isn't simplified. It's wrong.
Judging by the perpendicular lines from the center lane line as well as the lack of signage, I believe those cars were parked legally.
This painting resonates with me. Can I buy it?, very much not kidding.