123 pts ยท November 19, 2014
If this gets to the front page I'll upload a something of me doing something until something goss completely something while something something's by something. Something.
I want to be angry at that, but I can't. Take my upvote.
.
Commonwealth bank. So Australia. That explains a lot.
#17 is Chinese and that's Mao Zedong
You can make a lot of good butt plugs with these
We will honour your sacrifice
Looks like Nelson Bay area.
Yeah ok, OP, make me some more "OC"
$1.50? Holy shit, what a bargain.
In regards to the polymer notes, it was the Aussies that developed them and were the first to completely adopt them
Looks like Sydney CBD, maybe Pyrmont.
Holy hell, where do I even start with you.
https://youtu.be/t8_Tny_3YhA source since OP didn't feel like sharing it.
In aus, we get Medicare. It takes care of the cost of GP visits and can get you discounts on prescriptions.
That looks like an internet cafe and the Hungry Jack's indicates that it could be Australia... Where is this place... I might need to visit.
Fucking cerial.
Akula sub, ready for the deep.
They didn't use Kamikaze attacks in 1941
So what about those boys from grade 6 to 12?
How is it that you managed to identify what it says but can't figure out the language. Now I'm not sure that it says I love tacos.
Oh hey, trigger discipline
That scares ya does it? How 'bout you 'op on down to here 'ole Straya and give it 'ah whirl.
I want to be angry at that, but I can't. Take my upvote.
.
Commonwealth bank. So Australia. That explains a lot.
#17 is Chinese and that's Mao Zedong
You can make a lot of good butt plugs with these
We will honour your sacrifice
Looks like Nelson Bay area.
Yeah ok, OP, make me some more "OC"
$1.50? Holy shit, what a bargain.
In regards to the polymer notes, it was the Aussies that developed them and were the first to completely adopt them
Looks like Sydney CBD, maybe Pyrmont.
Holy hell, where do I even start with you.
https://youtu.be/t8_Tny_3YhA source since OP didn't feel like sharing it.
In aus, we get Medicare. It takes care of the cost of GP visits and can get you discounts on prescriptions.
That looks like an internet cafe and the Hungry Jack's indicates that it could be Australia... Where is this place... I might need to visit.
Fucking cerial.
Akula sub, ready for the deep.
Akula sub, ready for the deep.
They didn't use Kamikaze attacks in 1941
So what about those boys from grade 6 to 12?
How is it that you managed to identify what it says but can't figure out the language. Now I'm not sure that it says I love tacos.
Oh hey, trigger discipline
That scares ya does it? How 'bout you 'op on down to here 'ole Straya and give it 'ah whirl.