3774 pts ยท September 2, 2017
President Biden doesn't need us to look bad. He's doing that pretty well on his own.
Why not start the roof on the top of the fence?
Indoctrinated............
Go back into seclusion. There is no place in this world for people of your kind!
You actually succeeded in teaching your children they can make their own choices.
Beats reading the same old covid warning message!
Life will get better when you start ignoring the news media
I'm smart enough to not believe everything I read on the internet!
You read that on the internet too?
Sometimes my street looks like that when the neighbors put the trash out a day early
Snitches get stitches! Fucken rat!
Does it also cut the corresponding hole?
I gave a large bag of used clothing, including shoes and socks, to the local Homeless Vets Center yesterday. I do this semi-annually.
162K deaths is not a quarter million
Somebody needs to go back to math class!
Your point?
Some people need to review their attempts at sarcasm before posting it....
I make you special Wonton Soup!
How many teachers went to Walmart during the lockdown?
Yes, water pumped up the inside, spilling over the top and down the clear tube.
Wooden Pac-man!
Would've carried more weight if she wore hers to comment about masks...... Tu-da-lu......
Back before the interwebs we had history books. Good reads. Shows pictures of all our over-weight Presidents!
Good for him. He deserves his time off, just like you and I!
When talking about a mask it's probably a good idea to be wearing one appropriately!
Where's Nancy's mask?
DEFEND the Police!
Why? I think around here it is preferred over twisting with the wire cap.
I want one!
Bravo!
President Biden doesn't need us to look bad. He's doing that pretty well on his own.
Why not start the roof on the top of the fence?
Indoctrinated............
Go back into seclusion. There is no place in this world for people of your kind!
You actually succeeded in teaching your children they can make their own choices.
Beats reading the same old covid warning message!
Life will get better when you start ignoring the news media
I'm smart enough to not believe everything I read on the internet!
You read that on the internet too?
Sometimes my street looks like that when the neighbors put the trash out a day early
Snitches get stitches! Fucken rat!
Does it also cut the corresponding hole?
I gave a large bag of used clothing, including shoes and socks, to the local Homeless Vets Center yesterday. I do this semi-annually.
162K deaths is not a quarter million
Somebody needs to go back to math class!
Your point?
Some people need to review their attempts at sarcasm before posting it....
I make you special Wonton Soup!
How many teachers went to Walmart during the lockdown?
Yes, water pumped up the inside, spilling over the top and down the clear tube.
Wooden Pac-man!
Would've carried more weight if she wore hers to comment about masks...... Tu-da-lu......
Back before the interwebs we had history books. Good reads. Shows pictures of all our over-weight Presidents!
Good for him. He deserves his time off, just like you and I!
When talking about a mask it's probably a good idea to be wearing one appropriately!
Where's Nancy's mask?
DEFEND the Police!
Why? I think around here it is preferred over twisting with the wire cap.
I want one!
Bravo!