7388 pts ยท January 14, 2012
Retired from the air Force few years back at 20 years. Tricare for my family is $55 per month and I get a check for over $2200 (increases w/inflation). Best thing I ever did. Any job is gonna suck, but the military gets easier as you rank up since shit rolls downhill. Picking the correct job is vitally important. I might suggest PMEL technician where you work indoors calibrating test equipment. 6 figure job in the civ world when you get out and its easy.
Technically, Gordon never said Snoop taught him the technique. Merely that Snoop "showed" him.
You can actually get locked IN a house/flat in the UK as many places need a key to unlock the door.
I was hoping someone said this. Sad I had to scroll so far down.
I chipped my tooth last Tuesday. Got it fixed on Friday for $25 cash. No insurance. Sliding scale based on income. Look around for one.
That is absolutely laughable. I ship packages 6 days per week and Fedex destroys the most. Also, they never pay for it, only by court cases.
If someone else taking 100% of your labor is slavery, what percentage does it not become slavery anymore?
More like there is no Libertarian nation because those given power only want more power. So protections erode over time & you end up this.
Damn, I don't have lava sharks on my apocalypse bingo!
I remember sometime in the 90s it seemed like it changed. Like it had less carbonization or similar. Just different than before, not as good
Woodrow Wilson was the worst.
Ebay seller here as well. Fedex damages more often and never pays out damage insurance either. What a scam.
But just don't expect it to get there in one piece. Fedwrecks.
"No evidence" just means that a formal study (takes months) hasn't been completed. No evidence that Epstein was murdered either.
Frank goes on a rant saying the government shutting down the bar is unAmerican.
The time to buy is when you CAN'T find a positive article to read. Just stack as much cash as you can & buy at that point.
Days to die from contraction of the virus is about 20 days. Recovery is longer. So rates will go down with time.
Trade that with your friends/neighbors. I bet you can get quite a bit of Ramen.
Meanwhile my neighbor calls the fire dept when I burn a few weeds and prunings. While I have my garden hose in hand, music going, kids playn
Guys, I just checked the map. It got Greenland, one case reported! Only Madagascar holding out now...
Spam is great. Why all the hate?
Smart move. Grab a cheap sealed copy of each too.
"You cannot make all the trees of the forest the same height unless you cut the taller ones down to the size of the shortest tree."
The feels! I'm thankful for every order that I get on my eBay store!
Hey, that allows quality control and cost reduction. As long as it was made fresh that day I don't mind.
Dunkin > Krispy Kreme. Fight me. KK is way too sugary. Dunkin balances the sweet with the dough. Also, Boston Creme is the best donut ever.
Retired from the air Force few years back at 20 years. Tricare for my family is $55 per month and I get a check for over $2200 (increases w/inflation). Best thing I ever did. Any job is gonna suck, but the military gets easier as you rank up since shit rolls downhill. Picking the correct job is vitally important. I might suggest PMEL technician where you work indoors calibrating test equipment. 6 figure job in the civ world when you get out and its easy.
Technically, Gordon never said Snoop taught him the technique. Merely that Snoop "showed" him.
You can actually get locked IN a house/flat in the UK as many places need a key to unlock the door.
I was hoping someone said this. Sad I had to scroll so far down.
I chipped my tooth last Tuesday. Got it fixed on Friday for $25 cash. No insurance. Sliding scale based on income. Look around for one.
That is absolutely laughable. I ship packages 6 days per week and Fedex destroys the most. Also, they never pay for it, only by court cases.
If someone else taking 100% of your labor is slavery, what percentage does it not become slavery anymore?
More like there is no Libertarian nation because those given power only want more power. So protections erode over time & you end up this.
Damn, I don't have lava sharks on my apocalypse bingo!
I remember sometime in the 90s it seemed like it changed. Like it had less carbonization or similar. Just different than before, not as good
Woodrow Wilson was the worst.
Ebay seller here as well. Fedex damages more often and never pays out damage insurance either. What a scam.
But just don't expect it to get there in one piece. Fedwrecks.
"No evidence" just means that a formal study (takes months) hasn't been completed. No evidence that Epstein was murdered either.
Frank goes on a rant saying the government shutting down the bar is unAmerican.
The time to buy is when you CAN'T find a positive article to read. Just stack as much cash as you can & buy at that point.
Days to die from contraction of the virus is about 20 days. Recovery is longer. So rates will go down with time.
Trade that with your friends/neighbors. I bet you can get quite a bit of Ramen.
Meanwhile my neighbor calls the fire dept when I burn a few weeds and prunings. While I have my garden hose in hand, music going, kids playn
Guys, I just checked the map. It got Greenland, one case reported! Only Madagascar holding out now...
Spam is great. Why all the hate?
Smart move. Grab a cheap sealed copy of each too.
"You cannot make all the trees of the forest the same height unless you cut the taller ones down to the size of the shortest tree."
The feels! I'm thankful for every order that I get on my eBay store!
Hey, that allows quality control and cost reduction. As long as it was made fresh that day I don't mind.
Dunkin > Krispy Kreme. Fight me. KK is way too sugary. Dunkin balances the sweet with the dough. Also, Boston Creme is the best donut ever.