923 pts · June 12, 2014
No but I’ve eaten one fried, body and all. Shell is soft and tender still.
Yellow and orange shirt .
Still not convinced the guy in the yellow shirt ain’t Casey Frey.
Btw I early voted two weeks ago on Ohio. GO VOTE!
I was a conservative that didn’t like him. I want to hug him so bad.
But have you seen Edward PenisHands
Look it’s a hundred floors of frights they’re not all gonna be winners
Llamas are fierce guard animals so they are prob extra like wtf these wolves are ok here?
You are right. I’ve always said intelligence exists differently which every person. There are different types
There was a day this was only Disney tech
I think high level intellect allows you to see deeper into the world. Like night vision but for understanding. I’d imagine it’s painful
It’s like he has an agreement with gravity
Early Justin Timberlake vibes
I taught my sister this when I was a kid for endless laughs. Not gonna lie, as an uncle of two of hers I may do it again
One dude not wearing a mask knows mummy curses are just a hoax by liberal media
Trump flags are the new rebel flags. Trump hats are the socially acceptable hood.
https://youtu.be/tZQQGS6iBuc
What it’s like to be a girl on Tinder
There’s deactivation and there’s deletion.
I agree. I’m somewhere in the middle of the thirty day deletion period... not looking back
Looks amazing
At one time you applied in person for all of these things so it was necessary because of discrimination
I was on the tourist side, watching the exhausted hikers come through. Quite an experience.
Heaven is what it is. Especially the double bacon butter burger. They have a huge menu and everything I’ve had is delicious
We had a storm form over us in a parking lot and stay in place for 15 mins. Were even able to see it on the radar
You probably got the name reference, but she and the comic character she’s based on are white supremacists.
No but I’ve eaten one fried, body and all. Shell is soft and tender still.
No but I’ve eaten one fried, body and all. Shell is soft and tender still.
No but I’ve eaten one fried, body and all. Shell is soft and tender still.
Yellow and orange shirt .
Still not convinced the guy in the yellow shirt ain’t Casey Frey.
Btw I early voted two weeks ago on Ohio. GO VOTE!
I was a conservative that didn’t like him. I want to hug him so bad.
But have you seen Edward PenisHands
Look it’s a hundred floors of frights they’re not all gonna be winners
Llamas are fierce guard animals so they are prob extra like wtf these wolves are ok here?
You are right. I’ve always said intelligence exists differently which every person. There are different types
There was a day this was only Disney tech
I think high level intellect allows you to see deeper into the world. Like night vision but for understanding. I’d imagine it’s painful
It’s like he has an agreement with gravity
Early Justin Timberlake vibes
I taught my sister this when I was a kid for endless laughs. Not gonna lie, as an uncle of two of hers I may do it again
One dude not wearing a mask knows mummy curses are just a hoax by liberal media
Trump flags are the new rebel flags. Trump hats are the socially acceptable hood.
https://youtu.be/tZQQGS6iBuc
What it’s like to be a girl on Tinder
There’s deactivation and there’s deletion.
I agree. I’m somewhere in the middle of the thirty day deletion period... not looking back
Looks amazing
At one time you applied in person for all of these things so it was necessary because of discrimination
I was on the tourist side, watching the exhausted hikers come through. Quite an experience.
Heaven is what it is. Especially the double bacon butter burger. They have a huge menu and everything I’ve had is delicious
We had a storm form over us in a parking lot and stay in place for 15 mins. Were even able to see it on the radar
You probably got the name reference, but she and the comic character she’s based on are white supremacists.