221 pts ยท April 18, 2013
You probably already know the answer....
Hockey. Rivalry. Bad blood. It's real.
But why is it a 'car' though?
me too :D
Development =/= progress. Destroying culture and languages is not justified by cars, fancy toys don't necessarily make a healthy society.
I'm guessing maybe the lake was frozen at the edges but not the centre, and the duck tried to pop up too close to the shore after diving
Painfully accurate
I have no idea why this is downvoted. That is exactly what I thought. 'No name..... CANADA!!'
Actually they're boneless rib steaks. They have the cap attached, rib eye doesn't. I work in a meat shop :)
Man, 9 months of hopes and dreams lost in a moment of agony...
'just'
Happens more than you think... People get loopy
I live in Campbell River, maybe its more common rurally. HI FELLOW ISLANDER! I'm drinking a Phillips beer from your lovely city as we speak!
Crispy coated peanuts!
Fun Fact: That is entirely untrue. Source: I'm from Vancouver Island
The underwater photo of the tadpoles is by Eiko Jones!! He lives in my hometown on Vancouver Island!!
This.... this is good. Keep 'em coming
Faith in humanity restored.
This should be a shirt.
Go home, you're drunk.
My username is relevant!
Well played, OP.
wat
I've got nothing.
Don't worry this will be lifted within a few weeks and we will put any new restriction to the vote (2/2_
As we get the site right and make sure everything is running smoothly there is a 1000pt limit (1/2)
'the beginning of time'
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
As someone from Vancouver Island... this is my nightmare realized
You probably already know the answer....
Hockey. Rivalry. Bad blood. It's real.
But why is it a 'car' though?
me too :D
Development =/= progress. Destroying culture and languages is not justified by cars, fancy toys don't necessarily make a healthy society.
I'm guessing maybe the lake was frozen at the edges but not the centre, and the duck tried to pop up too close to the shore after diving
Painfully accurate
I have no idea why this is downvoted. That is exactly what I thought. 'No name..... CANADA!!'
Actually they're boneless rib steaks. They have the cap attached, rib eye doesn't. I work in a meat shop :)
Man, 9 months of hopes and dreams lost in a moment of agony...
'just'
Happens more than you think... People get loopy
I live in Campbell River, maybe its more common rurally. HI FELLOW ISLANDER! I'm drinking a Phillips beer from your lovely city as we speak!
Crispy coated peanuts!
Fun Fact: That is entirely untrue. Source: I'm from Vancouver Island
The underwater photo of the tadpoles is by Eiko Jones!! He lives in my hometown on Vancouver Island!!
This.... this is good. Keep 'em coming
Faith in humanity restored.
This should be a shirt.
Go home, you're drunk.
My username is relevant!
Well played, OP.
wat
I've got nothing.
Don't worry this will be lifted within a few weeks and we will put any new restriction to the vote (2/2_
As we get the site right and make sure everything is running smoothly there is a 1000pt limit (1/2)
'the beginning of time'
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
As someone from Vancouver Island... this is my nightmare realized