27494 pts · March 27, 2014
Boy oh boy do I have news for you
Is it too late for this by any chance?
Just a joke
I just feel like this could have been worded a lot better lol
The one from Russian river brewery?
Nice
That is not what it said , just said that I have been single since I was 17 and I am now 28 , 28-11 = 17
Uhhh thanks , little late there bud but still appreciated
Thank you
Solid advice thank you
No , just had a girlfriend
I said single since 17 , as in the last time I had a girlfriend
Will do
I have never , don’t hate many things really , hate is such a toxic emotion to carry around needlessly
I wish you the best of luck
So I just asked
I literally just started talking to her and we hit it off really well our personalities and senses of humor worked well together
Yeah and I’ve spent my entire adult life so far alone , so no idea what to do but I really do like this girl
I already am my new job involves a lot of being on your feet and walking , amazing exercise
Thank you so very much
That’s a good thought
We met at work at kinda just started talking and snowballed from there
I snorted at this, thanks
But I still hope it does
Will do thank you
Consult master oogway
Thank you!!!!
I read your comment in his voice
You’ll get yours one day buddy
Thank you!
Boy oh boy do I have news for you
Is it too late for this by any chance?
Just a joke
I just feel like this could have been worded a lot better lol
The one from Russian river brewery?
Nice
That is not what it said , just said that I have been single since I was 17 and I am now 28 , 28-11 = 17
Uhhh thanks , little late there bud but still appreciated
Thank you
Solid advice thank you
No , just had a girlfriend
I said single since 17 , as in the last time I had a girlfriend
Will do
I have never , don’t hate many things really , hate is such a toxic emotion to carry around needlessly
I wish you the best of luck
So I just asked
I literally just started talking to her and we hit it off really well our personalities and senses of humor worked well together
Yeah and I’ve spent my entire adult life so far alone , so no idea what to do but I really do like this girl
I already am my new job involves a lot of being on your feet and walking , amazing exercise
Thank you so very much
That’s a good thought
We met at work at kinda just started talking and snowballed from there
I snorted at this, thanks
But I still hope it does
Will do thank you
Consult master oogway
Thank you!!!!
You’ll get yours one day buddy
Thank you!