210 pts · June 8, 2017
I’m just NEUTRAL
That measures up
O yeah books. That’s why my zippers on my jansport where fucked at the end of the year along with my back problems. Cool
That is really cool. I’m so happy people still congregate together in big city’s.
I wonder how many people know hew gibbons the monkey was?
I’m so happy people live in city’s
fuckin Mexicans
That’s what I would like to know. I’ll have to look it up.
I always see this secret Santa shit every year but have know idea how to do it or what it’s really all about.
No shit I know
I can feel my arteries slamming closed.
Sounds like I’d be getting a fucking divorce. No I wouldn’t have married someone like that in the first place. She clearly has problems.
Looks like the smog still exists.
So this wasn’t built in America your saying. What the fuck!
Something tells me diet has something to do with your body falling apart.
Don’t worry I can’t even get it to load
JUST TO GIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SOMETHING TO FUCKING BICTH ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Retarded
Fuck off
We used to have a pot belly pig. Loved its belly scratched
I have one of those things. I have more than 3 games however.
Just as long as you never have to use it to get to work. 4 hours just to heat it up.
She looks unstable
Almost looks like a phone
Shits still missing
Something is missing
Needs sound
Your not supposed to do that. It’s ok I did the same thing.
Wow
I totally know. That’s sucks. Dam.... o well it’s all good.
That measures up
O yeah books. That’s why my zippers on my jansport where fucked at the end of the year along with my back problems. Cool
That is really cool. I’m so happy people still congregate together in big city’s.
I wonder how many people know hew gibbons the monkey was?
I’m so happy people live in city’s
fuckin Mexicans
That’s what I would like to know. I’ll have to look it up.
I always see this secret Santa shit every year but have know idea how to do it or what it’s really all about.
No shit I know
I can feel my arteries slamming closed.
Sounds like I’d be getting a fucking divorce. No I wouldn’t have married someone like that in the first place. She clearly has problems.
Looks like the smog still exists.
So this wasn’t built in America your saying. What the fuck!
Something tells me diet has something to do with your body falling apart.
Don’t worry I can’t even get it to load
JUST TO GIVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SOMETHING TO FUCKING BICTH ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Retarded
Fuck off
We used to have a pot belly pig. Loved its belly scratched
I have one of those things. I have more than 3 games however.
Just as long as you never have to use it to get to work. 4 hours just to heat it up.
She looks unstable
Almost looks like a phone
Shits still missing
Something is missing
Needs sound
Your not supposed to do that. It’s ok I did the same thing.
Wow
I totally know. That’s sucks. Dam.... o well it’s all good.