4655 pts · April 8, 2014
I yawned too
Same here +1
If properly medicated, HIV shortens your lifetime expectancy less than diabeetus. It’s just more stigmatized.
Simba...
YES. Scrolled to see if someone else also noticed. Everything is beige. Where are all other colours? Like at least green? And red?
I only now read about it, and it does sound awful :<
I thought of the same thing. On the other hand he probably doesn't understand that there's anything wrong with him. He just lives.
Thehus Chrith
Yes, "tobacco pipe" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy fuck. I don't know If that's cool dedication or just plain messed up.
Geez, I kept looking at this thinking "That's a completely normal glass, what's the problem". Had to come back to upvote after I realized.
Same here. It was a shame to quit a long term relationship at 25 because of fear, but it was the only right decision at the same time.
http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/barber-what-kind-of-haircut-do-you-want-just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg
It's the "just fuck me up fam" barber meme
I love pigs. I think they are eating potatoes and apples.
Great thing they're not lobsters...
A pig is not an indoor pet because it likes to "renovate", needs a pig companion (so two pigs at a time) & can easily weight 100-150 pounds.
I relate to the old lady with a revolver in an emotional level
Say hello to my ANUS
Yes, I'm relating to this my bruh *nervous laughter*
Well dun dawg
Thanks man. I couldn't have done it without sumopaint, so sumopaint's the real mvp.
Could use more anaconda 6/10
WASTED
...or piss in the wall ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
All in all it's just a, another beer in the wall
I yawned too
Same here +1
If properly medicated, HIV shortens your lifetime expectancy less than diabeetus. It’s just more stigmatized.
Simba...
YES. Scrolled to see if someone else also noticed. Everything is beige. Where are all other colours? Like at least green? And red?
I only now read about it, and it does sound awful :<
I thought of the same thing. On the other hand he probably doesn't understand that there's anything wrong with him. He just lives.
Thehus Chrith
Yes, "tobacco pipe" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Holy fuck. I don't know If that's cool dedication or just plain messed up.
Geez, I kept looking at this thinking "That's a completely normal glass, what's the problem". Had to come back to upvote after I realized.
Same here. It was a shame to quit a long term relationship at 25 because of fear, but it was the only right decision at the same time.
http://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/barber-what-kind-of-haircut-do-you-want-just-fuck-my-shit-up.jpg
It's the "just fuck me up fam" barber meme
I love pigs. I think they are eating potatoes and apples.
Great thing they're not lobsters...
A pig is not an indoor pet because it likes to "renovate", needs a pig companion (so two pigs at a time) & can easily weight 100-150 pounds.
I relate to the old lady with a revolver in an emotional level
Say hello to my ANUS
Yes, I'm relating to this my bruh *nervous laughter*
Well dun dawg
Thanks man. I couldn't have done it without sumopaint, so sumopaint's the real mvp.
Could use more anaconda 6/10
WASTED
...or piss in the wall ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
All in all it's just a, another beer in the wall