1134 pts ยท March 20, 2015
just a small town boy,
I needed that, thank you.
I just keep reading this over and over and i keep lmao. My manager wants to send me home now..
My bad
I'm at the bar, drinking. Hard times and harder times to come but this helped. I needed a light in the darkness. Thank you.
Well, we do now!
Dammit, someone tell me what comic this is and the issue please.
I dunno why but these soubd like really bad dad jokes.
Being a black man i have to agree
Im sorry but i thought this was going in a different direction.
Where is the green lantern, like really?
Why the fuck didnt I think of this!
I thought the last one was gonna be heart and then something to do with captain planet!
And what comic is this?
Heres to you mate
Is the content is good and the replay value is high then i would pay 10 bucks to play this game! One question though! Multiplayer?
Oh man. That face when he says incredable violence! I'm laughing my ass off right now!
Where is the sauce...
I don't care, bring them both back!
And suddenly I realize why the rise of homosexuality has gone up!
I promise that thing get better!
RUN YOU FOOLS
Holy shit your gif reminds me if Ms. Archer
I have to say this is pretty fuck cool
Damn that hurt my head
ON where is this at?
Why not both
Perfect
I needed that, thank you.
I just keep reading this over and over and i keep lmao. My manager wants to send me home now..
My bad
I'm at the bar, drinking. Hard times and harder times to come but this helped. I needed a light in the darkness. Thank you.
Well, we do now!
Dammit, someone tell me what comic this is and the issue please.
I dunno why but these soubd like really bad dad jokes.
Being a black man i have to agree
Im sorry but i thought this was going in a different direction.
Where is the green lantern, like really?
Why the fuck didnt I think of this!
I thought the last one was gonna be heart and then something to do with captain planet!
And what comic is this?
Heres to you mate
Is the content is good and the replay value is high then i would pay 10 bucks to play this game! One question though! Multiplayer?
Oh man. That face when he says incredable violence! I'm laughing my ass off right now!
Where is the sauce...
I don't care, bring them both back!
And suddenly I realize why the rise of homosexuality has gone up!
I promise that thing get better!
RUN YOU FOOLS
Holy shit your gif reminds me if Ms. Archer
I have to say this is pretty fuck cool
Damn that hurt my head
ON where is this at?
Why not both
Perfect