163 pts ยท June 13, 2013
It's the unrelentless 'Fuck you' at the end :D
Found the mom.
Last name Walking, first name Never.
Lol
Because her life is shit and she's a real shitty person.
sometimes we were instructed to walk around the gym for 45 minutes...lol.
Not when all the guys on the team get pissed at you every day for not catching the ball.
It's like a pixar movie :P
Maybe I've been watching too many vampire shows and movies, like Blade and Being Human, but I'm certain these new-found friends are vamps.
And hope he doesn't start telling war stories :P
I've been reading too much incest erotica :P
I'm starting mine at Google in August.
You lost at "Go back to school."
Facebook reminds me of how everyone is a bigger asshole than they were the previous year.
I agree.
One does not speak of the Evil Bong..
It's modern art.
Not enough like you apparently.
Legal. That's cute.
Woooooooooooow. That's bullshit.
Marc Jacobs isn't going to actually tell you...
I
Haha xDeeeeee
Tell us something new.
But for a franchise that doesn't do diagonal movement, it's still cool to see.
Nah you're probably right xD
Yeah the demon with the wings. I want to go too. San Diego Comic Con is the best one.
Considering the yuppi types that live in Wrigleville, which I'm not saying you are, I'll hold off on the creepy until I see for myself.
I'd like to think that the kid is laughing at the douche, what with his ipad and all :P
It's the unrelentless 'Fuck you' at the end :D
Found the mom.
Last name Walking, first name Never.
Lol
Because her life is shit and she's a real shitty person.
sometimes we were instructed to walk around the gym for 45 minutes...lol.
Not when all the guys on the team get pissed at you every day for not catching the ball.
It's like a pixar movie :P
Maybe I've been watching too many vampire shows and movies, like Blade and Being Human, but I'm certain these new-found friends are vamps.
And hope he doesn't start telling war stories :P
I've been reading too much incest erotica :P
I'm starting mine at Google in August.
You lost at "Go back to school."
Facebook reminds me of how everyone is a bigger asshole than they were the previous year.
I agree.
One does not speak of the Evil Bong..
It's modern art.
Not enough like you apparently.
Legal. That's cute.
Woooooooooooow. That's bullshit.
Marc Jacobs isn't going to actually tell you...
I
Haha xDeeeeee
Tell us something new.
But for a franchise that doesn't do diagonal movement, it's still cool to see.
Nah you're probably right xD
Yeah the demon with the wings. I want to go too. San Diego Comic Con is the best one.
Considering the yuppi types that live in Wrigleville, which I'm not saying you are, I'll hold off on the creepy until I see for myself.
I'd like to think that the kid is laughing at the douche, what with his ipad and all :P