6023 pts · April 6, 2013
They did that. Educate yourself.
Who. It's "who".
You know... I saw that too and it makes me sad that people downvote you. What has this world come to.
It is that. PayPass is MasterCard's contactless brand.
my other favourite: Portia reads the papers!!
Same goes for European PayPass cards too, though. You can use it freely as long as you keep it under €20 at a time
God, FracturedGlacier, read a book
No, but I _will_ read it again like that
Are you serious?
30 Rock still wins
Is that a photo of printed page? Which is itself printed out? With a seemingly functional printer? THIS MAKES NO SENSE
He's a Jewish-Hungarian-Mexican-American to be precise.
White lights = front. Red lights = rear. That is the front.
#Fallow
That's the original
Holy shit, does it really?
Sorry bud, you're 2 minutes late :(
+1 for effort
mildly
Steve Carell?
There's always someone who comments this. As if it would have stayed in her lap afterwards.
Sometimes I feel the world has simply run out of funny standup comics
I hope you will end up top comment
Oh yeah we have that too. Wannabe cops, they are.
What is that?
The cat is trying to play, not being a jerk
I think we knew that already
If that's level 4 sketchiness I want to see what higher levels look like
Man I hate meta posts
They did that. Educate yourself.
Who. It's "who".
You know... I saw that too and it makes me sad that people downvote you. What has this world come to.
It is that. PayPass is MasterCard's contactless brand.
my other favourite: Portia reads the papers!!
Same goes for European PayPass cards too, though. You can use it freely as long as you keep it under €20 at a time
God, FracturedGlacier, read a book
No, but I _will_ read it again like that
Are you serious?
30 Rock still wins
Is that a photo of printed page? Which is itself printed out? With a seemingly functional printer? THIS MAKES NO SENSE
He's a Jewish-Hungarian-Mexican-American to be precise.
White lights = front. Red lights = rear. That is the front.
#Fallow
That's the original
Holy shit, does it really?
Sorry bud, you're 2 minutes late :(
+1 for effort
mildly
Steve Carell?
There's always someone who comments this. As if it would have stayed in her lap afterwards.
Sometimes I feel the world has simply run out of funny standup comics
I hope you will end up top comment
Oh yeah we have that too. Wannabe cops, they are.
What is that?
The cat is trying to play, not being a jerk
I think we knew that already
If that's level 4 sketchiness I want to see what higher levels look like
Man I hate meta posts