3541 pts ยท February 17, 2013
I come here when I am bored... Which is all too often sadly. If you want to have a good conversation feel free to start one.
I am pretty sure that is my Ex in the picture. Dog makes the image worth the upvote either way.
Why does it feel like this belongs in "The Stanley Parable"?
Yea... so if you could be a little more specific than "European", that would be fantastic. Thanks.
Hopefully we will see his song and dance number in Episode VII.
I see I have met another who has seen some of the dark corners of the internet.
So... I gone did done it right?
Fair enough.
Before it was known as bing, I used to confirm site links for the Microsoft search engine. I have... seen things...
I am starting to believe I used this meme correctly.
Not advised. But I have seen dark corners of the internet that I have never heard anyone mention EVER and with good reason.
Nope, but I was expecting worse based on all the hype. Considering the internet and all its deep dark corners, it was nothing.
I don't see Spacedicks on that list.
SAY IT! SAY IT!
Np, feel free to try it once and see the reaction for yourself. You will then know the power it holds.
You make a good point, but that was one post linking to others, this was at least 5 separate posts all making FP by themselves.
I doubt that, this post is not really going anywhere. As for the other thing, its like sex brain freeze, too much good can end up bad.
Wow, I actually missed an opportunity to use "Quotation Marks". Damn.
I use often to emphasize words and sometimes to represent that it is the title of something. But now that I look back I see your point.
Ladies...
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is he is THE ONLY ONE. Bouncing is still fun though.
Why would a vampire competition be in Hawaii of all places? Its one of the sunniest places on earth.
Only your pants? If we then simply walk to mordor from there, would the rest of your clothing be lost as well?
Doctor Who?!
Actually if you see black in the center of your vision it could be a curable medical condition if you get treatment soon enough.
In my mind I hear a slow "duhn, dohn, dauuuuuuuuuuun." Followed by the whispers of the dead.
Is it insulting to say that I prefer the one on the left? Because I do.
I know that this is probably going to remain buried down here. But if a anyone states "Why can't guys/girls be more like you." = FRIENDZONE.
Cause after Google declared their change Microsoft jumped on the opportunity to up their usage and promised not to do so ever...
figure out what businesses are being run and the most common issues they try to fix. Basically your company wants to do private business. 1
I know why! Google has started archiving every single character searched. If your business uses a proxy IP set google will be able to... 1/2
I am pretty sure that is my Ex in the picture. Dog makes the image worth the upvote either way.
Why does it feel like this belongs in "The Stanley Parable"?
Yea... so if you could be a little more specific than "European", that would be fantastic. Thanks.
Hopefully we will see his song and dance number in Episode VII.
I see I have met another who has seen some of the dark corners of the internet.
So... I gone did done it right?
Fair enough.
Before it was known as bing, I used to confirm site links for the Microsoft search engine. I have... seen things...
I am starting to believe I used this meme correctly.
Not advised. But I have seen dark corners of the internet that I have never heard anyone mention EVER and with good reason.
Nope, but I was expecting worse based on all the hype. Considering the internet and all its deep dark corners, it was nothing.
I don't see Spacedicks on that list.
SAY IT! SAY IT!
Np, feel free to try it once and see the reaction for yourself. You will then know the power it holds.
You make a good point, but that was one post linking to others, this was at least 5 separate posts all making FP by themselves.
I doubt that, this post is not really going anywhere. As for the other thing, its like sex brain freeze, too much good can end up bad.
Wow, I actually missed an opportunity to use "Quotation Marks". Damn.
I use often to emphasize words and sometimes to represent that it is the title of something. But now that I look back I see your point.
Ladies...
But the most wonderful thing about tiggers is he is THE ONLY ONE. Bouncing is still fun though.
Why would a vampire competition be in Hawaii of all places? Its one of the sunniest places on earth.
Only your pants? If we then simply walk to mordor from there, would the rest of your clothing be lost as well?
Doctor Who?!
Actually if you see black in the center of your vision it could be a curable medical condition if you get treatment soon enough.
In my mind I hear a slow "duhn, dohn, dauuuuuuuuuuun." Followed by the whispers of the dead.
Is it insulting to say that I prefer the one on the left? Because I do.
I know that this is probably going to remain buried down here. But if a anyone states "Why can't guys/girls be more like you." = FRIENDZONE.
Cause after Google declared their change Microsoft jumped on the opportunity to up their usage and promised not to do so ever...
figure out what businesses are being run and the most common issues they try to fix. Basically your company wants to do private business. 1
I know why! Google has started archiving every single character searched. If your business uses a proxy IP set google will be able to... 1/2