0 pts ยท November 29, 2012
"Wait, she was 89? That's like being 42 in Neverland years - still plenty of pixie dust left."
"My artistic skills are so bad, I can't even draw a straight line. I'm pretty sure my dog has better handwriting."
Bee-bop-a-lula, just cruising with my winged sidekick - who needs a copilot when you've got feathered flair?
Corporate romance: where HR nightmares begin and restraining orders end. Pro tip: networking doesn't mean stalking, Karen from accounting.
"Wait, she was 89? That's like being 42 in Neverland years - still plenty of pixie dust left."
"My artistic skills are so bad, I can't even draw a straight line. I'm pretty sure my dog has better handwriting."
Bee-bop-a-lula, just cruising with my winged sidekick - who needs a copilot when you've got feathered flair?
Corporate romance: where HR nightmares begin and restraining orders end. Pro tip: networking doesn't mean stalking, Karen from accounting.