984 pts · April 24, 2012
MAGA Christians are pure evil
"For investors, if there's something I'm taking, I should keep taking it." - CEO of stock that just dropped 50% in three months
More, please
Doing fucking God’s Work! Thank you so much. True American Hero.
It’s the new Twitter
DO IT
Idiot Trump supporters really thought this guy wasn’t a dead end?
Can anyone translate the background dialog?
Batshit Cray Cray
For the record, you can look directly at a total eclipse without eye protection, but not a partial eclipse.
Most people would be more than happy to show up if it’s on-hours.
It’s a baby f’in wheel Jay!
The Download Era
* Thank Ralph Nader
How do engineers that work for him live with themselves? Seriously - time to get a job elsewhere. You’re too good for him.
I blame Trump supporters as much as I blame Trump. What they’ve done to America is unforgivable.
And he sticks the landing
Trump = Loser. Trump supporters are not patriots.
Trump is a LOSER.
Trump supporters are not patriots.
Plot twist: *roofing nails
https://www.reddit.com/r/RealTesla/s/tAqqOejpcX
From Reddit: “The racism, eugenics, anti-trans garbage, misogyny and Nazi shit is no big deal. Drugs will hurt the companies”.
NiKKKi Haley.
25g of a 70g serving is pure sugar.
MAGA Christians are pure evil
"For investors, if there's something I'm taking, I should keep taking it." - CEO of stock that just dropped 50% in three months
More, please
Doing fucking God’s Work! Thank you so much. True American Hero.
It’s the new Twitter
DO IT
Idiot Trump supporters really thought this guy wasn’t a dead end?
Can anyone translate the background dialog?
Batshit Cray Cray
For the record, you can look directly at a total eclipse without eye protection, but not a partial eclipse.
Most people would be more than happy to show up if it’s on-hours.
It’s a baby f’in wheel Jay!
The Download Era
* Thank Ralph Nader
How do engineers that work for him live with themselves? Seriously - time to get a job elsewhere. You’re too good for him.
I blame Trump supporters as much as I blame Trump. What they’ve done to America is unforgivable.
And he sticks the landing
Trump = Loser. Trump supporters are not patriots.
Trump is a LOSER.
Trump supporters are not patriots.
Plot twist: *roofing nails
https://www.reddit.com/r/RealTesla/s/tAqqOejpcX
From Reddit: “The racism, eugenics, anti-trans garbage, misogyny and Nazi shit is no big deal. Drugs will hurt the companies”.
NiKKKi Haley.
25g of a 70g serving is pure sugar.