3705 pts · November 14, 2013
simple living in good ol California. I'd like to thank my dog, who greets me after a long day of work, and my cat, who reminds me that I'm still someones bitch when I get home.
Nah, but he does sleep upside down under the covers if that counts.
Never seeds!
Its funny, my dog looks like a fruit bat but golden. And if you offer him apples he eats them just like this.
https://youtu.be/hY6WTuvyF7Y
Is this the same guy who made this? https://youtu.be/OpA3CMg6htg
Welp, looks like its time to play fallout new Vegas again.
If you turn it sideways, for me at least, I was able to see all of them.
Nice! That’s way better that paying way inflated prices at pet stores.
Whoops, yeah I mean glucosamine. My mom called them glucose pills when I was a kid, it’s obviously stuck. But they do wonders for old guys.
pep in his step since I’ve been giving it to him regularly. Best of luck OP! 2/2
Glucose tablets help with joints & if you can get pet CBD, It helps a lot. My old man loves em, and I’ve noticed he’s got more 1/2
Such a cutie.
Me and my stepdad would do that, rent ones we thought were cool and burned the ones we loved. The good ol’ days.
Papa bless
@op do you have an IG or Etsy?
Played coop tonight, It is unforgiving like darksouls. The music is great & makes you feel too cheery to care you just died 9 times in a row
Growing up in the city to be forced out to the east bay. ????
2/2 pumpkin patch up! And it's got a little pumpkin on it. It's so good to mix with food, my dog and two cats even love it as a little treat
You can get some from the pet store. A can I think is only $3-5 dollars. There are also little packs called "weruva" and the packet is 1/2
I know this is weird (thank random mode) but have you tried pumpkin? It's way better than yogurt for pets tummies.
The downvote fairy has it out for people tonight. +1 for everyone.
I gotta figure a way out to add that to a conversation some how.
Well I am assuming it also has to do with "social justice skrillex" or do you not know of that whole thing.
Oh god, your username.
Papa franku!
Beautiful. +1
Nah, but he does sleep upside down under the covers if that counts.
Never seeds!
Its funny, my dog looks like a fruit bat but golden. And if you offer him apples he eats them just like this.
https://youtu.be/hY6WTuvyF7Y
Is this the same guy who made this? https://youtu.be/OpA3CMg6htg
Welp, looks like its time to play fallout new Vegas again.
If you turn it sideways, for me at least, I was able to see all of them.
Nice! That’s way better that paying way inflated prices at pet stores.
Whoops, yeah I mean glucosamine. My mom called them glucose pills when I was a kid, it’s obviously stuck. But they do wonders for old guys.
pep in his step since I’ve been giving it to him regularly. Best of luck OP! 2/2
Glucose tablets help with joints & if you can get pet CBD, It helps a lot. My old man loves em, and I’ve noticed he’s got more 1/2
Such a cutie.
Me and my stepdad would do that, rent ones we thought were cool and burned the ones we loved. The good ol’ days.
Papa bless
@op do you have an IG or Etsy?
Played coop tonight, It is unforgiving like darksouls. The music is great & makes you feel too cheery to care you just died 9 times in a row
Growing up in the city to be forced out to the east bay. ????
2/2 pumpkin patch up! And it's got a little pumpkin on it. It's so good to mix with food, my dog and two cats even love it as a little treat
You can get some from the pet store. A can I think is only $3-5 dollars. There are also little packs called "weruva" and the packet is 1/2
I know this is weird (thank random mode) but have you tried pumpkin? It's way better than yogurt for pets tummies.
The downvote fairy has it out for people tonight. +1 for everyone.
I gotta figure a way out to add that to a conversation some how.
Well I am assuming it also has to do with "social justice skrillex" or do you not know of that whole thing.
Oh god, your username.
Papa franku!
Beautiful. +1