22836 pts ยท March 22, 2013
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes I'm not.
What kind of eraser is that?
Images and even liking images cannot make you gay.
http://imgur.com/ms94A6A
Do you also pronounce it Fro-drick?
And you're only aware of these giant fuck ups because of those same people.
But the Inquisition's here and it's here to staaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Absolute straight trash. I can't make it through Five Armies. The Billy Connolly dwarf cartoon makes me turn it off.
Say "Geometrical Pikachu" again!
Company paid food, room, drinks. No kids. No wife. No fucking soccer practice. Heaven.
Cereal can't melt steel beams.
Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.
But all of a sudden he has a surveillance boomerang? And it doesn't...you know...boomerang.
I like to refer to that as the Iowa Diet.
My uneducated guess says that it's easier to process because it's 2D and your brain doesn't need to worry about depth. A moment of clarity.
Exactly right! You're not a hitman if you watch someone else kill.
Eyebrows.
It's bullshit. Even worse when a bro hits too hard. I'm a fragile little man.
Ham. That's called ham.
Quite a few makers playing with glow resin right now. It's fun stuff!
I feel like you're on Instagram. Correct?
So what? So let's dance!
I'm glad someone said it.
They mostly come at night. Mostly.
I can show you a world...
UR MOM.
Ahhhh maaaaaaaaan! *snap*
That's a meaty chest.
I watched The Hobbit at high frame rate. It was horrible. The heavy use of CGI made it look EXACTLY like a video game instead of a movie.
You win.
More info is needed.
What kind of eraser is that?
Images and even liking images cannot make you gay.
http://imgur.com/ms94A6A
Do you also pronounce it Fro-drick?
And you're only aware of these giant fuck ups because of those same people.
But the Inquisition's here and it's here to staaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Absolute straight trash. I can't make it through Five Armies. The Billy Connolly dwarf cartoon makes me turn it off.
Say "Geometrical Pikachu" again!
Company paid food, room, drinks. No kids. No wife. No fucking soccer practice. Heaven.
Cereal can't melt steel beams.
Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.
But all of a sudden he has a surveillance boomerang? And it doesn't...you know...boomerang.
I like to refer to that as the Iowa Diet.
My uneducated guess says that it's easier to process because it's 2D and your brain doesn't need to worry about depth. A moment of clarity.
Exactly right! You're not a hitman if you watch someone else kill.
Eyebrows.
It's bullshit. Even worse when a bro hits too hard. I'm a fragile little man.
Ham. That's called ham.
Quite a few makers playing with glow resin right now. It's fun stuff!
I feel like you're on Instagram. Correct?
So what? So let's dance!
I'm glad someone said it.
They mostly come at night. Mostly.
I can show you a world...
UR MOM.
Ahhhh maaaaaaaaan! *snap*
That's a meaty chest.
I watched The Hobbit at high frame rate. It was horrible. The heavy use of CGI made it look EXACTLY like a video game instead of a movie.
You win.
More info is needed.