mnborn

4449 pts ยท September 14, 2013


Do you have specific questions?

1 year ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Ahahahaaa....thanks!

1 year ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

you must know that my next pattern is Fifth Element related!

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Excellent!

1 year ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thanks!

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Well, now I feel like an insensitive human. I'm sorry if that triggered anything.

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Ah nuts...

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thanks!!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thank you, real person!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'll let that slide!

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I think it will go fast, especially compared to my current one. My guess is 6 months.

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

New fabric piece, same thread style. It will be framed and usable.

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Legit problem I have some days!

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

You are so very kind, thank you! It will go in the basement game room for now. My kids can fight over it when I die. Goal is to have something big for each of them to claim when I go. Life size Monopoly board is next.

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I have a pattern that tells me which color goes where. If you find my last post, I have a pic of the back there.

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Thanks so much!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Next row is going in on the bottom. No squares in sight!

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I know, that is a flaw of this pattern.

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I bought the pattern and then have been making lots of trips to buy thread. So much thread.

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I think I'd cry.

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Well nuts, he is! I just checked the whole pattern. The creator of this pattern certainly could have replaced one of the many RDJ faces with his. Missed opportunity.

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That it is!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Stay tuned!! So many more rows to do!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Back at ya!

2 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Yup, just over half. Keeps me occupied.

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That's the one!

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I absolutely must find a project around ๐Ÿ‘†

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Thank you!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

omg, you're right. this is trash.

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

This is a fair question! I looked at the full pattern and I think I count two more. Much smaller than his top half appearances!

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0