2543 pts · April 18, 2014
Male, 28, single, father, student, movie watcher, book reader, game player, music listener, imgur lurker.
I believe it’s a cheat code.
Dancing is a weird thing that people do.
I don’t know what is going to happen with our baby, but it worries me that she will be around an abusive dude that has no connection to her.
6 months later, she tells me she wants a divorce and is going to try to work things out with him. I’m absolutelyl devastated.
Meet a woman, fall madly in love, get her pregnant. We get married. She tells stories about abusive ex that who is her two children’s father
Muchos grassyass amigo
How'd you binge watch? It on Netflix or something?
Lol, "what the fuck is it with you?"..."I was...looking at the lights."
Or you can flood my inbox with them.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/7sZe2JRRkvJkc/giphy.gif
Show, eastbound and down
Irmagerd!
I really enjoy some Alex Grey art.
Irmagerd
Thank you. Scrolled first to find this.
The scene in step brothers when him and his family are singing sweet child of mine driving down the road might be the funniest scene for me
You should see it peck into the skulls of other birds. Disturbing.
I know, was thinking the same thing.
Love this gif.
11.77
Going for that Leo DiCaprio "revenant" look, I see.
Cinci is pretty. Not a bad choice. Hopefully it works out. Good luck OP!
"I gotta little dick...its pathetic." - True Lies
Hello.
Song immediately started playing in my head. Fucking love it.
I'm not your buddy, fwiend!
The one on the right. Less spatter.
I believe it’s a cheat code.
Dancing is a weird thing that people do.
I don’t know what is going to happen with our baby, but it worries me that she will be around an abusive dude that has no connection to her.
6 months later, she tells me she wants a divorce and is going to try to work things out with him. I’m absolutelyl devastated.
Meet a woman, fall madly in love, get her pregnant. We get married. She tells stories about abusive ex that who is her two children’s father
Muchos grassyass amigo
How'd you binge watch? It on Netflix or something?
Lol, "what the fuck is it with you?"..."I was...looking at the lights."
Or you can flood my inbox with them.
https://media3.giphy.com/media/7sZe2JRRkvJkc/giphy.gif
Show, eastbound and down
Irmagerd!
I really enjoy some Alex Grey art.
Irmagerd
Thank you. Scrolled first to find this.
The scene in step brothers when him and his family are singing sweet child of mine driving down the road might be the funniest scene for me
You should see it peck into the skulls of other birds. Disturbing.
I know, was thinking the same thing.
Love this gif.
11.77
Going for that Leo DiCaprio "revenant" look, I see.
Cinci is pretty. Not a bad choice. Hopefully it works out. Good luck OP!
"I gotta little dick...its pathetic." - True Lies
Hello.
Song immediately started playing in my head. Fucking love it.
I'm not your buddy, fwiend!
The one on the right. Less spatter.