10137 pts ยท November 11, 2012
Just a girl trying to get through life :)
My partner got roofied when she was abroad last year. I'll never understand why people do that. I'm just thankful that y'all are both safe.
I get that. I'm in my first few years and my mom came to visit a few weeks ago-- kept complaining about how much work i was doing. sorry op.
OP, you should come over and cook for me.
No it's fine I'm not crying, you're crying.
eye see what you did there.
Can I have all of them? you can email me at lexi@pgcbasketball.com
No sparkle bullshit for you yayyyy
Protip: never be the only gay member of a same sex relationship.
IN THE BALLS.
Hooooray upvote fairy!
Aye.
Stannis is older than robert was....
I wish I could be that happy.
Well, i guess that's one way to slap the bass.
I held my dog as we put her down. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. I miss you Sheba, RIP.
Oh god you should have seen how my face went from "hehehe" to "OH HOLY FUCK CUTHULU IS COMING FOR ME."
"CAT--CHOO!"
Probably the same one who in 3rd grade was the fat chick who loved horses and tattled during recess.
OOOOOO GURL NO HE DIDNT
DAAAAAAAAAAAD WHYYYYYYYYYY
As a dyke, I love this. Rock on, unladylike women!
Apparently family resemblance transcends species.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Ohhhhh the head kisses! THE HEAD KISSES!
FUCK YEAH SCOTLAND
No sir, that would be a naked cowgirl.
Mine was Sheba. Put her down a month ago. Worst day of my life, but I'm so lucky she was in it for 16 years.
Both the Old and the New.
Excellent!
Teaching Christians how to be Christian since 2013.
My partner got roofied when she was abroad last year. I'll never understand why people do that. I'm just thankful that y'all are both safe.
I get that. I'm in my first few years and my mom came to visit a few weeks ago-- kept complaining about how much work i was doing. sorry op.
OP, you should come over and cook for me.
No it's fine I'm not crying, you're crying.
eye see what you did there.
Can I have all of them? you can email me at lexi@pgcbasketball.com
No sparkle bullshit for you yayyyy
Protip: never be the only gay member of a same sex relationship.
IN THE BALLS.
Hooooray upvote fairy!
Aye.
Stannis is older than robert was....
I wish I could be that happy.
Well, i guess that's one way to slap the bass.
I held my dog as we put her down. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. I miss you Sheba, RIP.
Oh god you should have seen how my face went from "hehehe" to "OH HOLY FUCK CUTHULU IS COMING FOR ME."
"CAT--CHOO!"
Probably the same one who in 3rd grade was the fat chick who loved horses and tattled during recess.
OOOOOO GURL NO HE DIDNT
DAAAAAAAAAAAD WHYYYYYYYYYY
As a dyke, I love this. Rock on, unladylike women!
Apparently family resemblance transcends species.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Ohhhhh the head kisses! THE HEAD KISSES!
FUCK YEAH SCOTLAND
No sir, that would be a naked cowgirl.
Mine was Sheba. Put her down a month ago. Worst day of my life, but I'm so lucky she was in it for 16 years.
Both the Old and the New.
Excellent!
Teaching Christians how to be Christian since 2013.