7985 pts ยท January 16, 2013
That's so rude. I've heard about nursing in public being an issue but never witnessed it before. I wish people could let humans be humans
Wow, what kind of comments?
Also, nothing wrong with giving one of your kids a boys name for a middle name to keep the lineage. It happened to me. I turned out ok.
I'm mid back now, and I gotta be honest, I haven't noticed any neck issues. But my hair is really thin and not too long yet.
FYI, according to the girl's website (you can find a link for it on reddit) it's airbrushed, not dyed.
They're planning on putting in the green line next, which goes from Keystone Hills to South Hospital, so it's a start.
I don't want Calgary to get the games again because I don't want tax payers to fork out money for the Flame's new stadium.
Well there's a reason tons of kid's books have illustrators and writers. You can draw someone else's idea
Probably good luck. I have a picture of 2 ostriches going at it from the zoo
If someone can't take a no with dignity then they're an ass. A lot of friendships are ruined when money comes into play.
it wasn't funny but I remembered I have an uncle who's an engineer and did the mail order thing. 2/2
I remember someone joked to me that engineers either hope 1 of the 3 girls in their class isn't ugly or get a mail order bride. Thought 1/2
Get a lab created one. I have a ring (not engagement) that's 1.5 carat. I bought it for $400.
There's a difference btwn doing a great job in general & staying late to make sure the job gets donw. Make sure they appreciate the extras
Don't go all out right away. Your boss will get used to the 110% attitude and stop appreciating it after a while. Save your best for later.
Isn't it ilegal for your landlord to enter without your permission where you live?
I once saw some ostriches fucking at the Berlin zoo. I took pictures
Damn, I had a project in school where we had to invent a religion. This would've been awesome.
It's more that our alcohol content is allowed to be higher so even the cheap stuff doesn't taste like piss water, although it comes close.
I did not know I needed this in my life until now.
I was a HUGE twat until 20. Financial hardships and being kicked out make you a much better person.
Wow, that is incredibly stupid.
You can turn stuff inside out to wash as well as putting it into a laundry bag. There's also gentle cycle.
What was the change?
Yeah, you'd have to be an idiot to enter in your banking info online.
What the hell? We always keep bows, lights, and such on for a long time. It takes too long to put up for it to only be enjoyed for a month
So have you figured out how these spam rings work?
Even though the car is 22 years old, he had no right to dirty and damage it. You keep other peoples' shit in good condition if they do.
I had a friend in high school who could grow a beard in 3 days. It was amazing.
What do you use instead?
That's so rude. I've heard about nursing in public being an issue but never witnessed it before. I wish people could let humans be humans
Wow, what kind of comments?
Also, nothing wrong with giving one of your kids a boys name for a middle name to keep the lineage. It happened to me. I turned out ok.
I'm mid back now, and I gotta be honest, I haven't noticed any neck issues. But my hair is really thin and not too long yet.
FYI, according to the girl's website (you can find a link for it on reddit) it's airbrushed, not dyed.
They're planning on putting in the green line next, which goes from Keystone Hills to South Hospital, so it's a start.
I don't want Calgary to get the games again because I don't want tax payers to fork out money for the Flame's new stadium.
Well there's a reason tons of kid's books have illustrators and writers. You can draw someone else's idea
Probably good luck. I have a picture of 2 ostriches going at it from the zoo
If someone can't take a no with dignity then they're an ass. A lot of friendships are ruined when money comes into play.
it wasn't funny but I remembered I have an uncle who's an engineer and did the mail order thing. 2/2
I remember someone joked to me that engineers either hope 1 of the 3 girls in their class isn't ugly or get a mail order bride. Thought 1/2
Get a lab created one. I have a ring (not engagement) that's 1.5 carat. I bought it for $400.
There's a difference btwn doing a great job in general & staying late to make sure the job gets donw. Make sure they appreciate the extras
Don't go all out right away. Your boss will get used to the 110% attitude and stop appreciating it after a while. Save your best for later.
Isn't it ilegal for your landlord to enter without your permission where you live?
I once saw some ostriches fucking at the Berlin zoo. I took pictures
Damn, I had a project in school where we had to invent a religion. This would've been awesome.
It's more that our alcohol content is allowed to be higher so even the cheap stuff doesn't taste like piss water, although it comes close.
I did not know I needed this in my life until now.
I was a HUGE twat until 20. Financial hardships and being kicked out make you a much better person.
Wow, that is incredibly stupid.
You can turn stuff inside out to wash as well as putting it into a laundry bag. There's also gentle cycle.
What was the change?
Yeah, you'd have to be an idiot to enter in your banking info online.
What the hell? We always keep bows, lights, and such on for a long time. It takes too long to put up for it to only be enjoyed for a month
So have you figured out how these spam rings work?
Even though the car is 22 years old, he had no right to dirty and damage it. You keep other peoples' shit in good condition if they do.
I had a friend in high school who could grow a beard in 3 days. It was amazing.
What do you use instead?