9709 pts ยท January 31, 2013
It's ok if you're talking on phone.
I actually tried this with same movie with my flatmate, not bad, but it gets boring after a while..
Tried to do it now, seems like you did a lot of crazy stuff..
After searching youtube, this kinda scared me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AETfLHbab6U
I seriously can't believe I didn't know about that, so dissapointed..
Too bad people don't understand this..
Don't know why, but this reminded me of my frend who dropped some visine in only one eye while he was high. That was hilarious.
Obviously everyone who mentions "User submitted" is going on front page
Why would other games be better?
Still no deal with it gif?
That looks like pizza
Here is my contribution
I was also wondering what class is that?
It's ok if you're talking on phone.
I actually tried this with same movie with my flatmate, not bad, but it gets boring after a while..
Tried to do it now, seems like you did a lot of crazy stuff..
After searching youtube, this kinda scared me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AETfLHbab6U
I seriously can't believe I didn't know about that, so dissapointed..
Too bad people don't understand this..
Don't know why, but this reminded me of my frend who dropped some visine in only one eye while he was high. That was hilarious.
Obviously everyone who mentions "User submitted" is going on front page
Why would other games be better?
Still no deal with it gif?
That looks like pizza
That looks like pizza
Here is my contribution
I was also wondering what class is that?