13492 pts ยท November 16, 2011
You can buy them at 7-11 now!!! At least in the states. :D
Pair of high nostrils - Piercer for 5 years. :)
^ This. And you know, it's sexual assault. Don't be that person, ask first.
Had a Dalmatian growing up, can confirm. I had bruises after trying to walk that dog. Impressive selective hearing as well.
Originally from Red Bluff! Aka hope you like walnuts and meth...
EYHM AH WOT?
I'm not even a fan of Jeb, but I just wanted to give him a hug after that. :(
Used to live in Red Bluff, then moved to Pasco County, Florida....It's somehow worse.
Ain't nobody fucks with Sopranos.
The Secret of Kells is my favorite movie! The artwork is simply stunning.
From Red Bluff, relocated to Florida. :)
...Yes?
http://www.spcp.org/thinking-of-getting-a-cosmetic-tattoo/permanent-makeup-faq/do-permanent-makeup-procedures-hurt/
different Inks and machines. While our shop doesn't do PMU, it's pretty standard to put a topical anesthetic on for Cosmetic tattooing.(2/3)
Each shop is different for general tattooing. The shop I work in has lidocaine cream, but it's rarely used. Permanent make up uses (1/2)
They (at least professional shops) put lidocaine cream on first. :)
Dat testosterone.
Why not both?
...Daddy bags. I'm using this from now on.
I had a cat named Dita (Von Socks) who passed this summer, reading these gave me a wonderful rush of memories.
That's true love right there.
*SHHHHHHHHHHHL-PLRLRLRLRLR*
I'm about...87% lesbian, and I would hit that like the fist of God.
Fetlife?
"1950s household"
...Florida?
As a younger lady who has been dating an older man for two years now; Dear Gods, yes.
My mom is a 34 F Naturally. I missed that gene and stopped at a 34 C. I feel bad for her. Dat back pain/ never finding a bra that fits.
It's okay, I named my cat after Dita von Teese. :)
Or a vibrator for Clitoral Stim. :D
You can buy them at 7-11 now!!! At least in the states. :D
Pair of high nostrils - Piercer for 5 years. :)
^ This. And you know, it's sexual assault. Don't be that person, ask first.
Had a Dalmatian growing up, can confirm. I had bruises after trying to walk that dog. Impressive selective hearing as well.
Originally from Red Bluff! Aka hope you like walnuts and meth...
EYHM AH WOT?
I'm not even a fan of Jeb, but I just wanted to give him a hug after that. :(
Used to live in Red Bluff, then moved to Pasco County, Florida....It's somehow worse.
Ain't nobody fucks with Sopranos.
The Secret of Kells is my favorite movie! The artwork is simply stunning.
From Red Bluff, relocated to Florida. :)
...Yes?
http://www.spcp.org/thinking-of-getting-a-cosmetic-tattoo/permanent-makeup-faq/do-permanent-makeup-procedures-hurt/
different Inks and machines. While our shop doesn't do PMU, it's pretty standard to put a topical anesthetic on for Cosmetic tattooing.(2/3)
Each shop is different for general tattooing. The shop I work in has lidocaine cream, but it's rarely used. Permanent make up uses (1/2)
They (at least professional shops) put lidocaine cream on first. :)
Dat testosterone.
Why not both?
...Daddy bags. I'm using this from now on.
I had a cat named Dita (Von Socks) who passed this summer, reading these gave me a wonderful rush of memories.
That's true love right there.
*SHHHHHHHHHHHL-PLRLRLRLRLR*
I'm about...87% lesbian, and I would hit that like the fist of God.
Fetlife?
"1950s household"
...Florida?
As a younger lady who has been dating an older man for two years now; Dear Gods, yes.
My mom is a 34 F Naturally. I missed that gene and stopped at a 34 C. I feel bad for her. Dat back pain/ never finding a bra that fits.
It's okay, I named my cat after Dita von Teese. :)
Or a vibrator for Clitoral Stim. :D