2222 pts ยท June 8, 2015
I sleep for 90% of the day the other 10% is either food or school. Oh I also live in Lilburn Georgia but will soon move to Minniaplois Minnesota. P.S: Also....i am king of all sloths
He's got brittle hands
Just moved up to minnesota last july from georgia almost got frost bite cause my car heater stopped working.
Hedgehog looks like a scrotum
NIGHTVALE YEAAAAAAAAH
No no no no no this is the gayest thing you've ever seen. https://youtu.be/PRBsJmLveKQ
Wow i never knew they had that and I live a few blocks away im gonna go next weekend just to see it
We will we will rock you
Moved from Georgia to Minnesota not a single wave back
The second it takes a shit it'll be ruined
More downvote it MORE
.
Penny Dreadful
While reading this I heard the narrator from FBI files in my head.
hhgaming is go to for guides since he does no commentary.
The motto of all prostitues
I knight the sir bacon watcher of sloth kingdom defender of all tree branches
He's got brittle hands
Just moved up to minnesota last july from georgia almost got frost bite cause my car heater stopped working.
Hedgehog looks like a scrotum
NIGHTVALE YEAAAAAAAAH
No no no no no this is the gayest thing you've ever seen. https://youtu.be/PRBsJmLveKQ
Wow i never knew they had that and I live a few blocks away im gonna go next weekend just to see it
We will we will rock you
Moved from Georgia to Minnesota not a single wave back
The second it takes a shit it'll be ruined
More downvote it MORE
.
Penny Dreadful
While reading this I heard the narrator from FBI files in my head.
.
.
hhgaming is go to for guides since he does no commentary.
.
.
.
The motto of all prostitues
.
I knight the sir bacon watcher of sloth kingdom defender of all tree branches