62 pts · February 11, 2013
I scrolled down to the comments specifically to find this comparison pic. U are doing God’s work
+1 for Simon & Garfunkel
Easter?
negotiations are irrelevant hahaahha
Best friend has DMD love these pics. Cant wait to be a counselor at the summer camp in Kozad NE
This is fitting http://picardfacepalm.com/
Best use of space ever!
sorry. I phrased that horribly. I should have said something like, the vow of poverty is one of the Jesuits' main focuses.
Its because he is a Jesuit. They all take a vow of Poverty. God Bless Pope Fransis
Nope
Tokyo Kitchen Tuesdays
RU FI OOOOOOOOOOOO
haha old school ID guitar picks. I have a couple of those.
HAHA my brother did the same thing. I filmed
Ah Fenway Racing at their finest
I scrolled down to the comments specifically to find this comparison pic. U are doing God’s work
+1 for Simon & Garfunkel
Easter?
negotiations are irrelevant hahaahha
Best friend has DMD love these pics. Cant wait to be a counselor at the summer camp in Kozad NE
This is fitting http://picardfacepalm.com/
Best use of space ever!
sorry. I phrased that horribly. I should have said something like, the vow of poverty is one of the Jesuits' main focuses.
Its because he is a Jesuit. They all take a vow of Poverty. God Bless Pope Fransis
Nope
Tokyo Kitchen Tuesdays
RU FI OOOOOOOOOOOO
haha old school ID guitar picks. I have a couple of those.
HAHA my brother did the same thing. I filmed
Ah Fenway Racing at their finest