1155 pts ยท April 29, 2013
must be Oddjob's camping arsenal.
...42?
Sorry, but am I the only one that finds the phrase, "social robotics" somewhat contradictory?
...gumby?!
Burlington. I grew up in Tabernacle
I grew up in south jersey, my town was surrounded by cranberry bogs!
childhood status: prepper!
that llama's name is libby.
what, no Schaeffer?!
Fuck you, John. And Dan. Fuck you, Dan.
creepy as hell!
an ice-flow or ice-push. common along larger rivers, but not usually to this magnitude.
that whorl!
Awesome! you should find a comic writer and illustrate!
for good looking pens I usually try to look at Noodler's or even Namiki.
No! I looked all over their site. link?
I've never seen a longhair guinea pig!
I lol'd at OG caption!
I had to pee to begin with, but this just made me leak-n-sprint!
God damn-it! Why does one have to be over the Flyers goalie's shoulder?!
took me a sec. but I Lol'd
yes, yes it is! A very pretty horse, I might add!
that wouldn't happen if you ate mayonnais
I think you can. your Goverment is just as sad and twisted, I think.
TIL Longmire is a dog!
"I want to play a game."
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that remembers or has read this book...
just movies i think... not any of the actual TV series.
(i.e.) seriously creepy shit.
talent. that is all.
must be Oddjob's camping arsenal.
...42?
Sorry, but am I the only one that finds the phrase, "social robotics" somewhat contradictory?
...gumby?!
Burlington. I grew up in Tabernacle
I grew up in south jersey, my town was surrounded by cranberry bogs!
childhood status: prepper!
that llama's name is libby.
what, no Schaeffer?!
Fuck you, John. And Dan. Fuck you, Dan.
creepy as hell!
an ice-flow or ice-push. common along larger rivers, but not usually to this magnitude.
that whorl!
Awesome! you should find a comic writer and illustrate!
for good looking pens I usually try to look at Noodler's or even Namiki.
No! I looked all over their site. link?
I've never seen a longhair guinea pig!
I lol'd at OG caption!
I had to pee to begin with, but this just made me leak-n-sprint!
God damn-it! Why does one have to be over the Flyers goalie's shoulder?!
took me a sec. but I Lol'd
yes, yes it is! A very pretty horse, I might add!
that wouldn't happen if you ate mayonnais
I think you can. your Goverment is just as sad and twisted, I think.
TIL Longmire is a dog!
"I want to play a game."
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that remembers or has read this book...
just movies i think... not any of the actual TV series.
(i.e.) seriously creepy shit.
talent. that is all.