126 pts ยท June 4, 2017
.
Should probably read more books, if you struggle to read a sentence on screen, just saying
I used to do the same thing, any dummy with half a brain can do this, your just keeping him on line, and saying when to stop.
Your all on the same island can't you just get along and stay together...
Hello fellow 94 baby?
What game is this actually from
What a bum
U need one that's handles more Mbps , i had the same issue until I got a better one and finally received the Mbps i was paying for
I save 20 dollars a month using my own equipment with Comcast in Chicago. Where are you from that they charge u more for not using theirs?
To bad it was answered 2 years later lol
Sounds like when I'm porking your mother
Exactly almost everyone pictured here has their nose out what's the point of a mask
Should have drank in moderation rather than always getting shit faced , you caused your own problem.
White ppl putting themselves in situations where they would get attacked by sharks
This is something only white ppl have to worry about happening to them?
Guys stop over thinking it's just a joke
Thank you?
Defend yourself or hold her down, she's a woman how much of a weak man are you, fucking hell. Pathetic that men put up with this.
Black people did this
How much after taxes though?
The beaver screaming, is that really what they sound like??
He's not real though
Still funny with it
I think it's a joke......
Ha
Ok but where's the short guy support group?
That's the point
By chance is your name Kyle?
Do people not look ahead while driving on the highway! Open your damn eyes!
.
Should probably read more books, if you struggle to read a sentence on screen, just saying
I used to do the same thing, any dummy with half a brain can do this, your just keeping him on line, and saying when to stop.
Your all on the same island can't you just get along and stay together...
Hello fellow 94 baby?
What game is this actually from
What a bum
U need one that's handles more Mbps , i had the same issue until I got a better one and finally received the Mbps i was paying for
I save 20 dollars a month using my own equipment with Comcast in Chicago. Where are you from that they charge u more for not using theirs?
To bad it was answered 2 years later lol
Sounds like when I'm porking your mother
Exactly almost everyone pictured here has their nose out what's the point of a mask
Should have drank in moderation rather than always getting shit faced , you caused your own problem.
.
White ppl putting themselves in situations where they would get attacked by sharks
This is something only white ppl have to worry about happening to them?
Guys stop over thinking it's just a joke
Thank you?
Defend yourself or hold her down, she's a woman how much of a weak man are you, fucking hell. Pathetic that men put up with this.
Black people did this
How much after taxes though?
The beaver screaming, is that really what they sound like??
He's not real though
Still funny with it
I think it's a joke......
Ha
Ok but where's the short guy support group?
That's the point
By chance is your name Kyle?
Do people not look ahead while driving on the highway! Open your damn eyes!