109 pts · December 6, 2013
If you can afford it, try doggy daycare. My aunt’s dog loves it. A midday dog walker would also be a good way to break up the monotony
An epsom salt bath may genuinely help you depending on the type of pain. You can plain or fancy ones that claim to do different things
Chocolate oat milk is solid. Best milk alternative I’ve ever found
My Siri works better for my boyfriend than it does for me
If your skin problems include your face tred carefully. Coconut oil can break you out. It can also cause body dryness depending on your skin
.
That’s my hometown. Weird.
3 year olds definitely crawl, especially if they’re already sitting on the ground
Check out Reddit and Google in general. There’s a definite learning curve. It didn’t work for me sadly, but I wish it would’ve
Probably because she didn’t realize that it was designed to crack in half
Does that work? I don’t think my size in that method exists, but I’m totally willing to try
Based on the pumpkin on the mantle and the costume on the dog, I’d say Halloween
*first Tuesday
Happened with my SO’s sisters. Started fine, noticed some subtle changes, had a family vacation from hell, and now question everything
Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary. Check them out on FB :-)
At least it isn't lupus
My boyfriend's family calls theirs a shitty-poo :-D
Sorry, I thought I added a news source in the description. Here it is: http://www.wgem.com/story/32490138
!
If you can afford it, try doggy daycare. My aunt’s dog loves it. A midday dog walker would also be a good way to break up the monotony
An epsom salt bath may genuinely help you depending on the type of pain. You can plain or fancy ones that claim to do different things
Chocolate oat milk is solid. Best milk alternative I’ve ever found
My Siri works better for my boyfriend than it does for me
If your skin problems include your face tred carefully. Coconut oil can break you out. It can also cause body dryness depending on your skin
.
That’s my hometown. Weird.
3 year olds definitely crawl, especially if they’re already sitting on the ground
Check out Reddit and Google in general. There’s a definite learning curve. It didn’t work for me sadly, but I wish it would’ve
Probably because she didn’t realize that it was designed to crack in half
Does that work? I don’t think my size in that method exists, but I’m totally willing to try
.
Based on the pumpkin on the mantle and the costume on the dog, I’d say Halloween
*first Tuesday
Happened with my SO’s sisters. Started fine, noticed some subtle changes, had a family vacation from hell, and now question everything
Old Friends Senior Dog Sanctuary. Check them out on FB :-)
At least it isn't lupus
My boyfriend's family calls theirs a shitty-poo :-D
Sorry, I thought I added a news source in the description. Here it is: http://www.wgem.com/story/32490138
!