2305 pts ยท December 2, 2015
.
As a jail officer, I commend you. Thank you
The kid asked for one of them to drive him to school. That's why they all showed.
You are not guaranteed a phone call when you get to jail. It is a privilege. If she was acting up she may have not gotten one.
I respect your opinion, but who are you to say someone's life isn't as valuable as your own.
Thank you for making me smile lol
Thank you. I truly appreciate it.
Great outlook. I sure will. Thank you
Thank you.
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Thank you. I actually am working today so I hope it's busy.
Thank you
Congratulations, I'm proud of you.
Worked for two counties, one is really strict to using 10 codes and the other didn't care at all.
As an officer I can say these are variable depending on location.
You really did a great job op
Indianapolis reporting
Sorry for your loss. My cocker spaniel doesn't have much longer either :(
I predict the outcome of family monopoly
I'm proud of you op. Keep pursuing your dreams no matter the age.
Cutest dog. 12/10
I'm proud of you op
I'm proud of you.
I'm proud of you
Way to go op. keep up the good work.
.
.
As a jail officer, I commend you. Thank you
The kid asked for one of them to drive him to school. That's why they all showed.
You are not guaranteed a phone call when you get to jail. It is a privilege. If she was acting up she may have not gotten one.
I respect your opinion, but who are you to say someone's life isn't as valuable as your own.
Thank you for making me smile lol
Thank you. I truly appreciate it.
Great outlook. I sure will. Thank you
Thank you.
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Thank you. I actually am working today so I hope it's busy.
Thank you
Congratulations, I'm proud of you.
Worked for two counties, one is really strict to using 10 codes and the other didn't care at all.
As an officer I can say these are variable depending on location.
You really did a great job op
Indianapolis reporting
Sorry for your loss. My cocker spaniel doesn't have much longer either :(
I predict the outcome of family monopoly
I'm proud of you op. Keep pursuing your dreams no matter the age.
Cutest dog. 12/10
I'm proud of you op
I'm proud of you.
I'm proud of you
Way to go op. keep up the good work.