iJustWantedToCommentNotMakeAFuckingAccount

4560 pts ยท April 29, 2016


This is not my first incarnation nor my last. Usersub is life.

being tactless doesn't make what you say true though

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

to be fair they proposed just moving it to europe

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

with each other that is

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I think he's ridiculing the whole idea of government to be fair, and I don't think you'd disagree on this.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I have a headache now so it works for that I guess

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I came looking for this, thanks.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I found the original and it's her as well as matthew perry doing some bizarre windows 95 video. it's so weird I can't even be nostalgic.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

is that jennifer aniston? also I played this game way too much and that score is weak as fuck.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

not quite

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

not racist

10 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 1

I'm like certain that board isn't made of cards

10 years ago | Likes 9 Dislikes 0

jesus, I just thought it was a cat

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

At first I thought this was animal abuse. Now I realize it is definitely animal abuse but I'm still happy about it.

10 years ago | Likes 435 Dislikes 23

I was convinced this was bullshit when I read the title.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I bet it's always done after you finish.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

makes me feel better because my problems are worse but I keep them to myself, so I know I'm coping way better. yay optimism.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

you can tell the "yayo" is getting to him.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

why do they do this? I always thought of it as their imitation of petting.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

not sure if tiny person or giant door

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I guess we're only allowed to talk about people while they're alive. Would be a shame if we remembered good people.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

exactly. it's stupid to single these people out and use them to generalize the supporters as a whole.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 1

You can't judge a group by their idiots. This is just as stupid as making a fuss about Trump's KKK endorsement.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 5

fisheye.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm now certain I've already died and this is hell.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

this is going to sound crazy but you could look at what they all say they're going to try to do.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I did too and it wasn't even hard.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

the difference between dissent and bigotry.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Except for the bernie supporters who just support bernie and are otherwise the same as everyone else. Which is probably most of them.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I'm pretty sure most people aren't.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

yep it's a pipe dream.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0