707 pts ยท December 8, 2011
Hotelephants
Louisiana earmarked its lottery revenue for education, but wound up cutting a greater amount from the general fund. 2/2
If it makes you feel any better, the dedicated funding is just a shell game and that money was cut from other funding sources. 1/
Quiet, Harriet. You're going to get him killed.
Make America fap again.
Late night when you need Psyduck.
You used to catch me on your cellphone.
Slim Savior
He is not a businessman. He is nothing but a salesman high in his own supply.
It's Secret Peter as a baby! http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m202051ac81rp13neo1_500.gif
That poor girl grew up to be Amy Adams.
In the aaaaaaarms of the aaaaangels.
Yes.
What movie?
Nina taught me how to do to girls.
I saw them open for Stephen Lynch years ago. Awesome show.
It's all bleedin' coming together.
I do it all the different ways.
I always hear the music when I see this gif.
I expected more Mr. Show fans on Imgur.
Michelle can FLOTUS through the air.
I always upvote Dr. Pepper.
Plot Twist: Lindsay turned out to be the gay one.
I caught that, too.
Hotelephants
Louisiana earmarked its lottery revenue for education, but wound up cutting a greater amount from the general fund. 2/2
If it makes you feel any better, the dedicated funding is just a shell game and that money was cut from other funding sources. 1/
Quiet, Harriet. You're going to get him killed.
Make America fap again.
Late night when you need Psyduck.
You used to catch me on your cellphone.
Slim Savior
He is not a businessman. He is nothing but a salesman high in his own supply.
It's Secret Peter as a baby! http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m202051ac81rp13neo1_500.gif
That poor girl grew up to be Amy Adams.
In the aaaaaaarms of the aaaaangels.
Yes.
What movie?
Nina taught me how to do to girls.
I saw them open for Stephen Lynch years ago. Awesome show.
It's all bleedin' coming together.
I do it all the different ways.
I always hear the music when I see this gif.
I expected more Mr. Show fans on Imgur.
Michelle can FLOTUS through the air.
I always upvote Dr. Pepper.
Plot Twist: Lindsay turned out to be the gay one.
I caught that, too.