1833 pts ยท September 27, 2013
Man look at those boots!
Why would none make this?
Only if I can have some tots...
+1 for meat curtains lmao
Only in college?
OP'S mom's dildo has arrived.
I find this difficult to masturbating to.
As a straight guy... I like this.
I... watched this longer than I should have.
Oh honey, just no.
*selfie.
I believe this opinion is morally wrong and stupid.
Are they used and abused?
Ah yes, fun with the Dewey decimal system.
I think I need more pics for... reasons.
What if I told you, you don't need to put it in the gallery to be able to send it to a friend?
Wtf?!
I... like this.
Reposting a repost of a repost.... with a scale..
Obviously not to scale.
I'm blind now, thanks OP.
Cheater!
I would hate to have had to load that...
Look at my balls! Look at them! -dog probably.
She looks like she needs a spanking.
And also your diabetes.
Not even a little bit.
That seems like overkill
It does get the blood flowing...
Are you brave enough?
Man look at those boots!
Why would none make this?
Only if I can have some tots...
+1 for meat curtains lmao
Only in college?
OP'S mom's dildo has arrived.
I find this difficult to masturbating to.
As a straight guy... I like this.
I... watched this longer than I should have.
Oh honey, just no.
*selfie.
I believe this opinion is morally wrong and stupid.
Are they used and abused?
Ah yes, fun with the Dewey decimal system.
I think I need more pics for... reasons.
What if I told you, you don't need to put it in the gallery to be able to send it to a friend?
Wtf?!
I... like this.
Reposting a repost of a repost.... with a scale..
Obviously not to scale.
I'm blind now, thanks OP.
Cheater!
I would hate to have had to load that...
Look at my balls! Look at them! -dog probably.
She looks like she needs a spanking.
And also your diabetes.
Not even a little bit.
That seems like overkill
It does get the blood flowing...
Are you brave enough?