2368 pts ยท August 15, 2013
In ANY playoff series. Not just Finals.
I clicked on this to post this comment. Well done.
Dress code at my work is business. Double Windsor creates a full knot to match the wide of the rest of the tie.
Double Windsor or bust imo. Especially if you wear skinny ties [like I do every day].
My friends call me We. ...so you can call me Kevin.
My name is actually Huy and I was super confused reading this.
Why would it have to be a whole movie? The movies are absent of these moments entirely. Just show that Supes isn't just a brute.
hiimfource @ chess.com
How?! He was completely one dimensional up until "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME." Holy crap this movie was bad.
I got to give a TEDx talk last year and it was a great experience. It's pretty tough to get on the actual TED stage.
Yeah, that's plausible. I guess I got my first one when I was 4. Regardless, it's all pretty silly.
Passport?
You forgot the rest. So here's to you and here's to me, but should you decide to ever leave, then fuck you! And here's to me.
Nahh, USPS feeds them. But yes, please have air holes and a sticker with a cat's face to make it easier to identify.
Huh, odd. What city are you in? I'm in KC and the only issue I've had is when all of Fiber went down during game 1 of the World Series
As someone with Google Fiber. Hah!
If you're ever in KC, I'm prepared to buy you pizza and touch your butt.
Hey, you, I like your face.
I'm prepared to buy you pizza and touch your butt.
I like the parts of your face that are covered with skin.
Congratz on the sex!
Oh, honey, Brownback destroyed your dreams.
Is that why all of the Sports teams, Plaza, and major companies are based on the Missouri side? :)
Sorry, I live on the good side of Kansas City! Wooo Missouri! Lololol
Sup, from Kansas City!
I would buy you Super Mario Maker in exchange for this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGCWPtKIhM I think this is important to leave here.
In ANY playoff series. Not just Finals.
I clicked on this to post this comment. Well done.
Dress code at my work is business. Double Windsor creates a full knot to match the wide of the rest of the tie.
Double Windsor or bust imo. Especially if you wear skinny ties [like I do every day].
My friends call me We. ...so you can call me Kevin.
My name is actually Huy and I was super confused reading this.
Why would it have to be a whole movie? The movies are absent of these moments entirely. Just show that Supes isn't just a brute.
hiimfource @ chess.com
How?! He was completely one dimensional up until "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME." Holy crap this movie was bad.
I got to give a TEDx talk last year and it was a great experience. It's pretty tough to get on the actual TED stage.
Yeah, that's plausible. I guess I got my first one when I was 4. Regardless, it's all pretty silly.
Passport?
You forgot the rest. So here's to you and here's to me, but should you decide to ever leave, then fuck you! And here's to me.
Nahh, USPS feeds them. But yes, please have air holes and a sticker with a cat's face to make it easier to identify.
Huh, odd. What city are you in? I'm in KC and the only issue I've had is when all of Fiber went down during game 1 of the World Series
As someone with Google Fiber. Hah!
If you're ever in KC, I'm prepared to buy you pizza and touch your butt.
Hey, you, I like your face.
I'm prepared to buy you pizza and touch your butt.
I like the parts of your face that are covered with skin.
Congratz on the sex!
Oh, honey, Brownback destroyed your dreams.
Is that why all of the Sports teams, Plaza, and major companies are based on the Missouri side? :)
Sorry, I live on the good side of Kansas City! Wooo Missouri! Lololol
Sup, from Kansas City!
I would buy you Super Mario Maker in exchange for this...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RGCWPtKIhM I think this is important to leave here.