16125 pts ยท April 3, 2013
Whothehellcares.gif
Was probably too slow with posting this and there are 100s of these in user sub. I don't care this mans done so much I will keep my post up
I supposedly can't have kids, but I have and continue to always use protection just in case.
Don't need armor if you can't get hit!
Small gestures can go along way. Some people don't need a lot to show appreciation. It's called being grateful.
A lot of teasers from 2013 are games being released this year, it's really not surprising.
Awesome! Thank you, I have something to look forward to now!
These are gorgeous! I'd like to own a deck! Have an upvote and a favorite!
Wow
I make and sell soap with crushed up coffee beans for an exfoliate because I hate microbeads
Fantastic!
You got this! This is the first step it'll be rough its all forward from here!
I remember my first beer.
Thanks!
Only if you msg me. (I'm lonely)
Jeff Golddoom
According to imgur no one should be friends with anyone especially if you're female.
My husband is the same way. I'm honestly glad we have men that don't get petty over small things. cheers to healthy relationships!
Bellevue
Nebraska
Worms
What a dumb cunt
I see it
Its pretty good but I feel like I don't get it. What's the story behind it? Not criticizing just interested.
maybe the host who invited them should plan more accordingly instead of inviting people and not making sure there is something for everyone
I said this the first time ill say it again, is it a boot if its crochet?
My grandmother can crochet a better shoe
No
There's this wonderful game called dark souls it's pretty easy but its so much fun.
These were great shows but I feel like if they were still on they would get diluted and lose their authenticity.
I lost my dalek last Saturday im so sorry enjoy those last memories
Was probably too slow with posting this and there are 100s of these in user sub. I don't care this mans done so much I will keep my post up
I supposedly can't have kids, but I have and continue to always use protection just in case.
Don't need armor if you can't get hit!
Small gestures can go along way. Some people don't need a lot to show appreciation. It's called being grateful.
A lot of teasers from 2013 are games being released this year, it's really not surprising.
Awesome! Thank you, I have something to look forward to now!
These are gorgeous! I'd like to own a deck! Have an upvote and a favorite!
Wow
I make and sell soap with crushed up coffee beans for an exfoliate because I hate microbeads
Fantastic!
You got this! This is the first step it'll be rough its all forward from here!
I remember my first beer.
Thanks!
Only if you msg me. (I'm lonely)
Jeff Golddoom
According to imgur no one should be friends with anyone especially if you're female.
My husband is the same way. I'm honestly glad we have men that don't get petty over small things. cheers to healthy relationships!
Bellevue
Nebraska
Worms
What a dumb cunt
I see it
Its pretty good but I feel like I don't get it. What's the story behind it? Not criticizing just interested.
maybe the host who invited them should plan more accordingly instead of inviting people and not making sure there is something for everyone
I said this the first time ill say it again, is it a boot if its crochet?
My grandmother can crochet a better shoe
No
There's this wonderful game called dark souls it's pretty easy but its so much fun.
These were great shows but I feel like if they were still on they would get diluted and lose their authenticity.
I lost my dalek last Saturday im so sorry enjoy those last memories