5072 pts · June 22, 2017
Game developer: https://www.febucci.com Twitter: https://twitter.com/febucci
Aw thank you! I am happy to say that I'm still working on it and I'm looking forward to be able to share more. Cheers!
Thank you! I really appreciate it <3 Np! there are already different ways you can reply to the narrator, I just want to keep the surprise ^^
Aww! There's only one way to find out.. :3
Awww thank you! It gives me a lot of strength to continue working on it ^^ I'll do my best <3
I'll do! I highly suggest joining the newsletter, since social medias are waay unstable D:
Thank you! Super happy you like it ^^
This means a lot to me , thank you (really!!) <3
Thank you! Be sure to stay tuned in the newsletter to never miss anything about it & Have a lovely day <3
That's my plan! But I highly recommend joining the newsletter, social media are waaay unstable D:
Thank you!! Im happy you like it and it gives me a lot of strength to continue developing it ^^
Aww that would be nice for sure! It all depends on the budget & possible funds, but in case I'll let you know via emails etc!
This means a lot, thank you! I will do my best ^^
Thank you! I'm happy you like it!!
Omg it really means a lot to me, thank you <3 Can't wait for you to play it too!!
Same!! I'm trying to design it knowing that too..but they're AMAZING and will just complete everything in 3 minutes anyway ahaha
Omg this is so cool to hear! Thank you!! It really gives me a lot of strength to continue doing what I'm doing <3
What if you stay still? AAAA SPOILERS, I can't wait to see you play the game in all different ways <3
Not yet, I am deciding between the last few candidates from these months ^^
Thank you!
Tyy! The newsletter is the way go to <3
I hope so too, thank you!! It really means a lot <3
Ohh that's a lovely compliment, thank you! I'd be really happy if my game would match there ^^
ahahahha wow thank you for letting me know! I fixed it right away ^^ (gonna add a subsibe easter egg somewhere)
Ty!! Ohh I know that game (and I really like it from what I saw) but I didn't have the chance to play it yet. Gonna do it soon!!
Omg I love this
Thank you!! It means a lot ^^
Aww thank you! It gives me a lot of strength to continue developing it <3
Thank youuu! <3
Thank you! I can’t wait for you to try it too!!!
Aw thank you! I am happy to say that I'm still working on it and I'm looking forward to be able to share more. Cheers!
Thank you! I really appreciate it <3 Np! there are already different ways you can reply to the narrator, I just want to keep the surprise ^^
Aww! There's only one way to find out.. :3
Awww thank you! It gives me a lot of strength to continue working on it ^^ I'll do my best <3
I'll do! I highly suggest joining the newsletter, since social medias are waay unstable D:
Thank you! Super happy you like it ^^
This means a lot to me , thank you (really!!) <3
Thank you! Be sure to stay tuned in the newsletter to never miss anything about it & Have a lovely day <3
That's my plan! But I highly recommend joining the newsletter, social media are waaay unstable D:
Thank you!! Im happy you like it and it gives me a lot of strength to continue developing it ^^
Aww that would be nice for sure! It all depends on the budget & possible funds, but in case I'll let you know via emails etc!
This means a lot, thank you! I will do my best ^^
Thank you! I'm happy you like it!!
Omg it really means a lot to me, thank you <3 Can't wait for you to play it too!!
Same!! I'm trying to design it knowing that too..but they're AMAZING and will just complete everything in 3 minutes anyway ahaha
Omg this is so cool to hear! Thank you!! It really gives me a lot of strength to continue doing what I'm doing <3
What if you stay still? AAAA SPOILERS, I can't wait to see you play the game in all different ways <3
Not yet, I am deciding between the last few candidates from these months ^^
Thank you!
Tyy! The newsletter is the way go to <3
I hope so too, thank you!! It really means a lot <3
Ohh that's a lovely compliment, thank you! I'd be really happy if my game would match there ^^
ahahahha wow thank you for letting me know! I fixed it right away ^^ (gonna add a subsibe easter egg somewhere)
Ty!! Ohh I know that game (and I really like it from what I saw) but I didn't have the chance to play it yet. Gonna do it soon!!
Omg I love this
Thank you!! It means a lot ^^
Aww thank you! It gives me a lot of strength to continue developing it <3
Thank youuu! <3
Thank you! I can’t wait for you to try it too!!!