erth16

2195 pts ยท June 28, 2014


Hi, I'm a weeb, according to some people who commented on my stuff. I mean, the statement is almost accurate, in that I like anime, manga, etc, but I don't want to be Japanese so weeb doesn't really apply. I am addicted to Touhou and Kancolle. I am a dm for Pathfinder, I also direct games of Magical Burst and I serve as an admiral for the Kancolle trpg. I would rate my skills as terrible, however my players say otherwise. Considering they've only really had me, I'd just say it's Stockholm Syndrome, and they only think so because they don't know better. Anyways, regardless of what you say, unless it is just horribly obscene or deeply offends me, if it is on my submission or in reply to me, I will upvote it. If this makes it to the front page, I will umm...post a gallery of my anime, touhou, and kancolle wallpapers. Please contact your doctor if you are nursing or pregnant, or may become pregnant before posting. If you experience any side effects such as sweating, dry mouth, diarrhea, or erections lasting more than four hours, call your doctor and ask if you should stop posting pictures of my profile.

A guy in my friend's neighborhood had "Travis' Shit Stay Out"

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Sorry, I prefer my shitposts to have that shitty, obviously made in paint, quality to them.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Also I have only bashed anime that are undeservedly popular.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

audience change?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

determine objective worth, yet would not have been present due to a subjective audience, how then are they objective if the desires of the

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

As such if they had not been well received by the original audience, they would not be commonly used later on. If those commonalities

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Please, explain what is idiotic about the argument. As most commonalities in art were things expanded on after the first was well received.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Additionally, a statement of some of what I do not like does not encompass the entirety of my taste. Enjoy the rest of your day.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

thing as "objectively good" in regards to art, as the qualifier "objectively" is itself subjective to the will of the majority.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

If the values of the majority were to change, what would be considered "objectively good" would also change, therefore there is no such (1/?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

a literal pile of shit, thrown on the ground and stepped on is a masterpiece of art. Incidentally, that is what SAO, GATE, and Ass war are.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

The quality of a given work is subjective in the eyes of every consumer. There are reviewers who would say clay molded to look like (2/3)

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Just because a large number of people have the same taste does not mean there isn't a substantial number that believes their taste is shit.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

Thank you for stating the obvious. I'm sure no one else would have gotten the intent if not for you, wise sage.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Taste in media and art is like an opinion. Everyone's is shit.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

I mostly couldn't think of anything else I felt like bashing. Otherwise I would have put in Guilty Crown and Irregular at Magic High School.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

If you can't tell, I don't actually think these are good.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

I would recommend not watching it based only on a gif of a side character. Also because it's not good.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Kancolle.

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

And I made the album then and linked it on r/lovelive. I just needed a shit post for yesterday

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Because seeing comments like "I always downvote/upvote x" annoy me since they add nothing.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

But I do have one question for you. Why bother to comment, since it won't add anything to a conversation other than prove you're an ass.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Good for you. Personal preferences are nice, and mine include shitposting anime stuff.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

They're in the list somewhere, I just know it. Maybe the mysterious 9th anime.

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Scum using the english name. True fans know it's Cory White House Chou Taihen.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Most these lists don't include movies that aren't Ghibli.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

It's missing Now and Then, Here and There for that list.

10 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

Already done.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I'm weird and didn't like it.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

K's ending, assuming you mean season 1, had nothing on this scene. If you mean season 2, I question how you found anything in that good.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0