186 pts ยท June 6, 2012
I like computers and stuff. I talk to people on the phone all day, so imgur helps keep me sane.
+1 for the front page edit
Yeah, I definitely just had that same realization. Whoops.
As a woman working in a male-dominated field, I wish I had more female coworkers too.
oh hai there!
So sorry. Just have to remember that they're in a happier place now.
My niece was visiting this weekend (she's 6) and is having a hard time with this too. Maybe we'll watch that together today. Thanks!
I would totally date this guy. He looks like such a cool/sweet dude!
Done! I live in Austin, and I'm 24. :)
And just like that, oral got significantly less metal again. lol
I had a boyfriend who thought I peed out of my vagina. He could not comprehend the female anatomy when I explained it to him.
+1 for the front page edit
Yeah, I definitely just had that same realization. Whoops.
As a woman working in a male-dominated field, I wish I had more female coworkers too.
oh hai there!
So sorry. Just have to remember that they're in a happier place now.
My niece was visiting this weekend (she's 6) and is having a hard time with this too. Maybe we'll watch that together today. Thanks!
I would totally date this guy. He looks like such a cool/sweet dude!
Done! I live in Austin, and I'm 24. :)
And just like that, oral got significantly less metal again. lol
I had a boyfriend who thought I peed out of my vagina. He could not comprehend the female anatomy when I explained it to him.