120 pts · May 25, 2015
Awe we say this in our family too.
Phone down means there’s no good other place to put my phone but I don’t want the person I’m with to think I’m rude.
Agreed! I’m happily married and have a great relationship. However, as a stay at home mom with no family nearby it gets lonely!
This reminds me of my family. My daughter is always on team mom when my husband and I start play fighting. She’s the greatest.
I literally just deleted my Facebook app because my husband told me it was starting to affect my mental state. I think he’s got a point.
Make sure to feed him lots of chikin
Do I leg ????h cbxzchhuuuyfpeql,z vI z
My baby got 5 shots today. I know these kinds of things get posted a lot but it makes me feel less horrible today.
Yikes. I got a new phone and the autocorrect is out of this world!
Mine too! He always greets me at the door. I left him at my mom's for my honeymoon and he wouldn't Cole out from under the bed.
Maybe my daughter isn't like other toddlers but agree can totally be reasoned with. Sometimes it just takes a little longer to sink in.
When I was pregnant my daughter had her foot shoved in my rib for about a month. When she was born her feet were giant. It made me laugh.
Yes it is! His name is Moo! :)
The very few rests picture spoke to me on an emotional level while my aussie is just pacing around the room! Take a breather, dog!
My husband doesn't like when I paint my daughter's nails. That's their thing.
Awe we say this in our family too.
Phone down means there’s no good other place to put my phone but I don’t want the person I’m with to think I’m rude.
Agreed! I’m happily married and have a great relationship. However, as a stay at home mom with no family nearby it gets lonely!
This reminds me of my family. My daughter is always on team mom when my husband and I start play fighting. She’s the greatest.
I literally just deleted my Facebook app because my husband told me it was starting to affect my mental state. I think he’s got a point.
Make sure to feed him lots of chikin
Do
I leg ????h cbxzchhuuuyfpeql,z vI z
My baby got 5 shots today. I know these kinds of things get posted a lot but it makes me feel less horrible today.
Yikes. I got a new phone and the autocorrect is out of this world!
Mine too! He always greets me at the door. I left him at my mom's for my honeymoon and he wouldn't Cole out from under the bed.
Maybe my daughter isn't like other toddlers but agree can totally be reasoned with. Sometimes it just takes a little longer to sink in.
When I was pregnant my daughter had her foot shoved in my rib for about a month. When she was born her feet were giant. It made me laugh.
Yes it is! His name is Moo! :)
The very few rests picture spoke to me on an emotional level while my aussie is just pacing around the room! Take a breather, dog!
My husband doesn't like when I paint my daughter's nails. That's their thing.