1048 pts ยท July 20, 2018
#30 Tim Drake wasn't an orphan
Ehh looks to be a white bin. They're typically used for bulk ingredient storage
https://www.thepoultrysite.com/articles/deep-pectoral-myopathy-green-muscle-disease-in-broilers
Typically it's not so much the water damage as much as the weight. Fish tanks can be heavy as hell and the floor might not beable support it
It's an uglydoll his name is big toe
I would unplug power for a min and plug back in and check to make sure everything is set with your router
I would try another cable. Might have a bad internal connection from someone (pet or human) tripping or playing with it. If that fails(1/2)
I googled it and it was actually an Ohio family https://www.wndu.com/content/news/SUV-that-was-on-Mich-City-drawbridge-as-it-rose-partially-
Same. moved away 10 years ago
Funny enough, at least with red eared sliders, turtle dicks are more spade shaped. Kinda scary first time you see one
I loved icewind dale! I think I still have my copy somewhere
Beautiful work but honest question wouldnt the speakers behind the screen cause video distortions from the vibrations?
Thank you! That has always been my first thought whenever anyone complains about hotdogs
Thankfully at the time I was still covered under both my parents insurance so I didn't pay a dime
Since*
I don't think I have a copy of it because luckily it's been a few years sense my last dislocation but my ins. EOB said they were billed~109k
If it's anywhere near what it costs to do a shoulder reduction its significantly more then that lol
It's a butcher's knife called a cimeter https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimeter
And that was because I lost power for 3 days
That all depends on his filtration and bioload/maintenance. My turtles tank has been perfect every time I've tested except once 1/2
thereisnocowlevel
Wolfenstein 3D not Castle Wolfenstein that's a completely different game
To aid in alignment
#30 Tim Drake wasn't an orphan
Ehh looks to be a white bin. They're typically used for bulk ingredient storage
https://www.thepoultrysite.com/articles/deep-pectoral-myopathy-green-muscle-disease-in-broilers
Typically it's not so much the water damage as much as the weight. Fish tanks can be heavy as hell and the floor might not beable support it
It's an uglydoll his name is big toe
I would unplug power for a min and plug back in and check to make sure everything is set with your router
I would try another cable. Might have a bad internal connection from someone (pet or human) tripping or playing with it. If that fails(1/2)
I googled it and it was actually an Ohio family https://www.wndu.com/content/news/SUV-that-was-on-Mich-City-drawbridge-as-it-rose-partially-
Same. moved away 10 years ago
Funny enough, at least with red eared sliders, turtle dicks are more spade shaped. Kinda scary first time you see one
I loved icewind dale! I think I still have my copy somewhere
Beautiful work but honest question wouldnt the speakers behind the screen cause video distortions from the vibrations?
Thank you! That has always been my first thought whenever anyone complains about hotdogs
Thankfully at the time I was still covered under both my parents insurance so I didn't pay a dime
Since*
I don't think I have a copy of it because luckily it's been a few years sense my last dislocation but my ins. EOB said they were billed~109k
If it's anywhere near what it costs to do a shoulder reduction its significantly more then that lol
It's a butcher's knife called a cimeter https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimeter
And that was because I lost power for 3 days
That all depends on his filtration and bioload/maintenance. My turtles tank has been perfect every time I've tested except once 1/2
thereisnocowlevel
Wolfenstein 3D not Castle Wolfenstein that's a completely different game
To aid in alignment