39080 pts · December 15, 2012
I'm not sure what to say...
No, no it did not. Instead of being slightly dumb with good intentions, this dude is just a total moron.
Well buddy, feels like we got the best shot.
Back in the day their old rival was the TCU horned frogs. It’s basically, “stab frogs fellow farmers”
What 5 things go on your chili? This is the cinci version of a captcha
Air Force =chairforce
Haven’t seen it yet…. But can’t wait to find it in the theater!
Well at least you sent a gift. It’s about giving to others, and you did that
I feel like the arm would get hot thus ruining a cold beer
But what are you invested in?
Nah man, it's just houses have gotten so expensive and wages can't keep up. I'm an engineer making good money and I can't afford a down pmt
As if millennials could actually afford a home.
Surfing random mode my friend?
Shazam is a batman wannabe?
All dogs go to heaven. Sorry for the area's loss
Good stuff. Good luck with it OP. When you make your millions be sure to give me a shoutout
What's the company do OP?
I think it's a little different from Facebook, Snapchat, etc. because it's anonymous. I think that's certainly different.
Congrats on staying around in the madness. Don't forget to post a cat gif
Scary to think about. Thanks for the lesson oP
Don't we all.
That's why you get off social media. Shit's bad for your mental health
Quality dump. +1 OP
Well done on the cosplay and no spoilers. I'm excited to see it myself!
Get off social media. Get lots of sleep, start working out. Things may suck now but they'll get better OP. Good luck
Am engineer, can confirm
I feel like as long as you aren't a dick they'll admit they are wrong and correct it...
Very well done OP! Keep drawing, you have quite the gift
Have you finished the series OP? The finale is amazing
No oreos?
Pretty hype to see the new one this weekend!
No, no it did not. Instead of being slightly dumb with good intentions, this dude is just a total moron.
Well buddy, feels like we got the best shot.
Back in the day their old rival was the TCU horned frogs. It’s basically, “stab frogs fellow farmers”
What 5 things go on your chili? This is the cinci version of a captcha
Air Force =chairforce
Haven’t seen it yet…. But can’t wait to find it in the theater!
Well at least you sent a gift. It’s about giving to others, and you did that
I feel like the arm would get hot thus ruining a cold beer
But what are you invested in?
Nah man, it's just houses have gotten so expensive and wages can't keep up. I'm an engineer making good money and I can't afford a down pmt
As if millennials could actually afford a home.
Surfing random mode my friend?
Shazam is a batman wannabe?
All dogs go to heaven. Sorry for the area's loss
Good stuff. Good luck with it OP. When you make your millions be sure to give me a shoutout
What's the company do OP?
I think it's a little different from Facebook, Snapchat, etc. because it's anonymous. I think that's certainly different.
Congrats on staying around in the madness. Don't forget to post a cat gif
Scary to think about. Thanks for the lesson oP
Don't we all.
That's why you get off social media. Shit's bad for your mental health
Quality dump. +1 OP
Well done on the cosplay and no spoilers. I'm excited to see it myself!
Get off social media. Get lots of sleep, start working out. Things may suck now but they'll get better OP. Good luck
Am engineer, can confirm
I feel like as long as you aren't a dick they'll admit they are wrong and correct it...
Very well done OP! Keep drawing, you have quite the gift
Have you finished the series OP? The finale is amazing
No oreos?
Pretty hype to see the new one this weekend!