deletedaccount

21814 pts · May 15, 2012


ヽ(✿◉◡◔)ノ Luv games. From Gurrmany ___________________________________ Oh yeah, I'm a cat person. But I don't mind cute puppies either. And owls. ___________________________________ Also, KokorokokoroKOKOROkokoROKOkoroKOKOrokoKOROkokoKokoro. ___________________________________ http://i.imgur.com/nSWULSF.gif http://i.imgur.com/0hxFqy8.gif http://i.imgur.com/yQvd5mK.gifv Oh my god 26.07.15 FP WTF LOL ___________________________________ Nein Anne, aus.

Holy shit you replied to a 5year old post... Merry Christmas LMAO .❄⛄??

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Die Mitochondrien sind das Kraftwerk einer Zelle.

9 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

In my experience girls care a lot more about confidence, humor, intelligence and passion than about height. All things that you can work on.

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Why can't we let people have their preferences without shaming them for it? 5'7 dude here

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

10,000 downvotes?

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Cutest thing I've seen all week.

10 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Yep, I don't care what people say - receiving flowers is cute af regardless of gender.

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

#60 looks like you a cool background to rearrange your desktop icon with

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Yes, do that please @OP

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

That's really beautiful

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

True. However, depressed people often feel numb and listless. Here's to hoping this message motivates them further to change their life. :)

10 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Why have you given up fam?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Oh no, my misspelling erros are contagious. It's @secretagentmarshmallow, unless you were being sarcastic. D:

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

So words DO kill people after all

10 years ago | Likes 16 Dislikes 0

Thank you

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I went to my albums and edited the the description and saved it. Do I need to reusubmit this or does an edit just take a moment to update?

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

No I just misspelled the username by accident :<

10 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

I'm super embarassed, I can't even write marshmallow correctly. >.< It's @secretagentmarshmallow, sorry.

10 years ago | Likes 15 Dislikes 0

Waifu claimed ☑ not claimed ☐ - the problem is just that said waifu is often claimed by someone else already. :<

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

The URL looks like it has Lily in it. Neat

10 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Devour me for some freckles from the dark side

10 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

I find this comment sums up the situation better

10 years ago | Likes 14 Dislikes 0

And I thought it was a weird chair .-. thank you

11 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 0

Just a friendly reminder that this gets reposted everytime with the same fucking title and order

11 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

The smell gets better over time. So does having no father. FeelsBadMan

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

your husband must be pretty

11 years ago | Likes 39 Dislikes 0

Do also you happen to know the cucumber IRL?

11 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Vill zey ever underzand?

11 years ago | Likes 19 Dislikes 2