270 pts ยท March 23, 2014
I'm having a great day I hope you are as well ๐
Couldn't some of these be used for energy purposes? Idk what I'm talking about
My mom will live forever... she has to
Watch it with Eric Prydz - opus from the last post
For later
I'm still waiting for the finale
Don't forget the scenery album from the trip there!
Ooh jiggle
Someone put a face on the car
I love these
Happy tears!
Happy tears! :,)
Ah lol gotcha kinda
thats a facemill an endmill looks like a drill
what's an engine lol
Not really sure the prices of our carbide drills but at the shop I work at they have spent way more money on mill heads lol
A drill isn't all that expensive it's the mill heads where you get in some trouble.
Another one
Aaand another one
And another one
I hate you so much right now.
Is this something you learned in prison?
It's my dick in a cup
Ah gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up. My apologies.
Accepting more refugees wouldn't fix anything it would possibly make it worse for us some of the men who attacked Paris were refugees
Or a tiny tiny piece of gravel.
Well my happy mood is ruined.
Lmao yes!!
To look up later
https://media3.giphy.com/media/uPTp0I1c3sfQs/200w.gif
Dibs next.
Couldn't some of these be used for energy purposes? Idk what I'm talking about
My mom will live forever... she has to
Watch it with Eric Prydz - opus from the last post
For later
I'm still waiting for the finale
Don't forget the scenery album from the trip there!
Ooh jiggle
Someone put a face on the car
I love these
Happy tears!
Happy tears! :,)
Ah lol gotcha kinda
thats a facemill an endmill looks like a drill
Not really sure the prices of our carbide drills but at the shop I work at they have spent way more money on mill heads lol
A drill isn't all that expensive it's the mill heads where you get in some trouble.
Another one
Aaand another one
And another one
I hate you so much right now.
Is this something you learned in prison?
It's my dick in a cup
Ah gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up. My apologies.
Accepting more refugees wouldn't fix anything it would possibly make it worse for us some of the men who attacked Paris were refugees
Or a tiny tiny piece of gravel.
Well my happy mood is ruined.
Lmao yes!!
To look up later
https://media3.giphy.com/media/uPTp0I1c3sfQs/200w.gif
Dibs next.