9104 pts ยท July 13, 2011
Bears, beets, battlestar galactica.
One more for good measure.
My bad! A description of the app is in the comments... I'm bad at the internet so I wasn't able to find out how to edit the post.
My pleasure!
Think... Medical Instagram but infinitely cooler than Instagram.
I don't know how to edit posts... but basically, you can chat with doctors, share cases, learn about medicine in the US and internationally.
I wrote it up pretty quickly. You're right!
I know man... I know.
Thanks for even considering helping out!
As of right now, you can always just check the site out online instead of downloading the app and if you want to download it later, you can.
I just hope she's able to cheer again.
You can talk to medical professionals, share/read about rare conditions, and see how the medical world works here & internationally.
.
Any luck since then?
We'll be patient. Have a wonderful move.
OP's got some sweet reaction gifs.
With a mouse?
You're beautiful, but I can't stand you.
Now put some mustard on your face... you know, for nudes...
love dat art.
I'll gladly be your friend! I face the impending winter-doom of Utah...the snow has already fallen.
MY EYEEEESS!!!!!!!
I consider myself transginger.
One more for good measure.
My bad! A description of the app is in the comments... I'm bad at the internet so I wasn't able to find out how to edit the post.
My pleasure!
Think... Medical Instagram but infinitely cooler than Instagram.
I don't know how to edit posts... but basically, you can chat with doctors, share cases, learn about medicine in the US and internationally.
I wrote it up pretty quickly. You're right!
I know man... I know.
Thanks for even considering helping out!
As of right now, you can always just check the site out online instead of downloading the app and if you want to download it later, you can.
I just hope she's able to cheer again.
You can talk to medical professionals, share/read about rare conditions, and see how the medical world works here & internationally.
.
Any luck since then?
We'll be patient. Have a wonderful move.
.
.
OP's got some sweet reaction gifs.
.
.
.
.
With a mouse?
You're beautiful, but I can't stand you.
Now put some mustard on your face... you know, for nudes...
.
.
love dat art.
I'll gladly be your friend! I face the impending winter-doom of Utah...the snow has already fallen.
MY EYEEEESS!!!!!!!
I consider myself transginger.