57 pts · October 3, 2018
Unfortunately, death of 1 is a tragedy... Death of thousands is statistics ...
Time when there no 100 buttons and switches on a wheel
Yes, and that's how he eats the whole thing instead of half. /s
No... they deserve a spiky sledgehammer ... Non negotiable
Yeah, common sense is not popular...
They've been to space now they will battle gods .
4 nokia's , are trying to stop the earth?
At the end it would lock down in the pressure mechanism which would push it really slowly until the clean cut. Torture ? Yes! Undeserved?No!
I think it's too quick. I would put a live stream of it in front of them and then program it random speeds.
I thoughts America loved turkeys ? ?
Part 2 top secret, i need to know ) subscribed and waiting
And i contribute the 69 heart . Nice
You got pregnant for funny? Dina, if he's funny…laugh!
Yes it was B plus, not B positive
I chuckled way too hard from this.... I guess I'm a real dad now.
Then you need a service machine to service the machines and a service machine to service service machine which services machine and so on..
Quick question. Why is she not a president yet ?
well i hope he feels the pain while puncuring his foot with one of my ribs
Unfortunately, death of 1 is a tragedy... Death of thousands is statistics ...
Time when there no 100 buttons and switches on a wheel
Yes, and that's how he eats the whole thing instead of half. /s
No... they deserve a spiky sledgehammer ... Non negotiable
Yeah, common sense is not popular...
They've been to space now they will battle gods .
4 nokia's , are trying to stop the earth?
At the end it would lock down in the pressure mechanism which would push it really slowly until the clean cut. Torture ? Yes! Undeserved?No!
I think it's too quick. I would put a live stream of it in front of them and then program it random speeds.
I thoughts America loved turkeys ? ?
Part 2 top secret, i need to know ) subscribed and waiting
And i contribute the 69 heart . Nice
You got pregnant for funny? Dina, if he's funny…laugh!
Yes it was B plus, not B positive
I chuckled way too hard from this.... I guess I'm a real dad now.
Then you need a service machine to service the machines and a service machine to service service machine which services machine and so on..
Quick question. Why is she not a president yet ?
well i hope he feels the pain while puncuring his foot with one of my ribs